Sakura's artworks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Lightningblade49 your commissions are finally here! Sorry it took so long darling. Robin Bonney Zoro And Nami I added a small logo with my nick cuz of th

Okay I made the covers, for the drawings it takes a bit more time. @Wizarmonfan this is yours Aquila, there are yours instead, I have no idea why I can't tag more than one person at onc

Been a while again huh? Well since I had a lot of time on my hands given the lack of internet this week I did some stuff I was supposed to do some time ago. BG this is yours   Yewon

Posted Images

• Board Moderator

Could have finished this yesterday but Photoshop wasn't having it, idk why the reaction time to the imputs was so late, it doesn't always happen but still its annoying. Tbh this was supposed to be for christmas even, but other things kept me busy. I didn't put much effort in this.

Kiss under the mistletoe

• Board Moderator

Guardian of the Timespace - Robin

Finished yesterday's sketch. 

This is always Robin my OC, and as you can see she has some rather special markings, and powers that come from them. However she rarely ever uses them. She is one of the two "Guardians of the Timespace" because of the family she comes from. 

The second guardian is her best friend and also fellow Champion, hint, its a canon character. 

Their powers come from ancient times, they were gifted to their ancestors from the rulers of Time and Space themselves, Palkia and Dialga, so they may keep Sinnoh in peace.

As time passed, these powers were also passed down to the successors of these families. However, powerful and greedy these people abused of them, rageful with the humans, Palkia and Dialga puniched them, stripping them from the powers given rendering them dormant.

As of today not many people still know of the existence of these powers, even doubting it, but they are still accessible from the successors of those families that have the purest of hearts. And its always in pairs, as one power can't be used if either successor can't access it.

What Robin here has, comes from the cross around her neck, the other can be accessed from another necklace. The Cross of Harmony is a silver cross with a blue diamond at the center, created by Dialga and infused with the power of Palkia. Viceversa for the Pearl of Knowledge.

• Board Moderator

I had to do this now because I know the following weeks I won't be able to. Anyways, here's another dtyis, and, I admit I have absolutely no idea how to color flowers in the slightest. I might need to practice it. Hope its good enough.

Link to the original post https://twitter.com/angelasambuchi/status/1343581632054374400

Dtiys - Angel

• Board Moderator

A bit of a messier work than Robin but I think it still gives the idea. So Cynthia is the second guardiand and opposite from Robin she's linked to Dialga, she's the holder of the Pearl of Knowledge (which I'll draw someday).

A bit of backstory here, Cynthia and Robin were childhood friends, both coming from Celestic Town, with Robin being the younger of the duo. The two traveled together until Cynthia became Champion of Sinnoh, which prompted Robin to leave to seek adventure elsewhere.

The two didn't meet again until Robin too became Champion a few years later and formed her own League. In the past the Shirona family (Cynthia's), and the Kurayami family (Robin's) ruled Sinnoh together, with Cynthia's ancestors reigning and Robin's ones being their warriors.

Some people that are knowledgeable, and are aware of these two's origins may say that them becoming ruling Champions was already written in their destiny. For Cynthia more than Robin, the first becoming again ruler of Sinnoh, and the second reigning as a protector of her people.

Guardian of the Timespace - Cynthia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator

Tried to practice a little with head angles, I wanted to use paper and pencil for a while but it was dark so I can't quite see much lately, as its probably noticeable. A couple of sketches featuring A2 as I just finished Nier Automata and I was eager to try to draw her.

Added a little bit of color with markers that I never use. Expect more Nier stuff as I compeltely fell in love with the game and its characters.

A2 head angles practice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator

Finally A2 is done, I used her as a test to try yet again a new way to color hair, this time following a tutorial and I do really like it so I mean to practice on it later on. I also tried to work a lil more on the background too. Pretty happy of this, even though I had some difficulties with the recording.

But the video should be out soon enough.

A2 with rose

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator

"Seeing my friends mistreated, brings out the devil in me." A bit messy but I wanted to give tribute to Robin and her appearance in chapter 1005, I'd love to see this evil side of her return. Also I noticed I often draw the same angles, whoops...

Chapter 1005 Robin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator

Mini portraits - 21O

Here's the first mini portrait finished, this Operator 21O from NieR Automata, colored in a mix or markers and colored pencils. Reason why I started with her, beside the complete brainrot I still have on this game, I wanted to try this see through effect of the veil.

These portraits are nothing else but a mere excuse to use some leftover A5 papers I have lying around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator

This one took me an arm and a leg to do, but I am damn pleased.

There's lots of stuff I did for the first time, like the background with the clouds and even the bloody bits, but I think it looks great.

We have from left to right 

Number 16/G16 

Number 2/A2 

Number 21/S21 

Number 4/A4

reminiscence_by_sakuraalexia_deixo9u-ful

There's also them all in single pictures with and without background too, but I won't post everything, best to look at this twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/sakura_alexia/status/1389256378817159172