Beta Services

@onewiththewheels

Thanks!

It is not uploaded yet because I am not done with it yet (it's maybe 90-95% drafted). I wanted to go ahead and start asking around for a beta because I thought it might take a little while to find someone.

It will be a few days before I finish the remaining work of getting everything written out and pieced together in the proper order, but once that happens I can upload it on ff.net's document manager and share it with you that way.

Edit: I added you as a connection in ff.net; please add me, also, so I can share the document with you once it's ready.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, lustertolasi said:

Finally worked up the courage to make a post. I recently came up with a little bit off the wall Pokemon fanfic idea and I've reached a point in my writing where I don't have major complaints but it's also hard to find anyone that will give constructive criticism. The story is still in its infancy so I'd like someone to bounce ideas off of to get a feel for where I want to take it as well as a bit of help with pacing and setting. I'm hoping that with a little help I can work past the doubt I usually have with my writing and see a story through. Any help would be appreciated!

This is your speciality @onewiththewheels

I might be able to lend a hand myself. Need a bit information about the story though. 

4 hours ago, AquilaTempestas said:

This is your speciality @onewiththewheels

I might be able to lend a hand myself. Need a bit information about the story though. 

Thanks for letting me know!

@lustertolasi

i’d be happy to help! Just send me a private message with whatever you’d like looked at, or any ideas you have. You can also use the beta system on fanfiction.net, if you want, depending on how far you are. I am looking forward to helping you!

• 3 months later...

With everyone working on their writing is there someone who might want to beta for me.   Looking for both kinds of help... story  & grammar.   Both of my normal betas  have gone on hiatus dealing with real world issues and lack of time. 

Grammar, punctuation and readability

and then

believability of characters,  flow,  and general likability of the story      I  know the last one sounds strange but that is because I am not sure how explain what I mean.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, RykerDavis said:

With everyone working on their writing is there someone who might want to beta for me.   Looking for both kinds of help... story  & grammar.   Both of my normal betas  have gone on hiatus dealing with real world issues and lack of time. 

Grammar, punctuation and readability

and then

believability of characters,  flow,  and general likability of the story      I  know the last one sounds strange but that is because I am not sure how explain what I mean.

I would recommend @onewiththewheels. She's great with this stuff (if she's keen of course)