Hallo,

my band Timeless Rage plays Symphonic Power Metal. We completed an album and currently we have one lyric video out for the first single "Warrior" (see below). Additional videos will follow this year (next lyric video will be out on 21th of January).
We are always looking for ways to improve our reach and visibility online, as the current concert situation is nothing we can make plans on.
One idea would be future lyric videos, animation videos, or creating song canvas (3...8 seconds videos) for spotify https://open.spotify.com/artist/3SFCl90AfmCM4vkIPtWovA
So collaborations and contacts to artists in this field are very much appreciated as well as additional ideas on this subject.
If you just like our music, this is of course fine, too ;)

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, TRmember said:

Hallo,

my band Timeless Rage plays Symphonic Power Metal. We completed an album and currently we have one lyric video out for the first single "Warrior" (see below). Additional videos will follow this year (next lyric video will be out on 21th of January).
We are always looking for ways to improve our reach and visibility online, as the current concert situation is nothing we can make plans on.
One idea would be future lyric videos, animation videos, or creating song canvas (3...8 seconds videos) for spotify https://open.spotify.com/artist/3SFCl90AfmCM4vkIPtWovA
So collaborations and contacts to artists in this field are very much appreciated as well as additional ideas on this subject.
If you just like our music, this is of course fine, too ;)

Sounds good!

Do you have a bandcamp link?

53 minutes ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Ah, cool. I will check it out!

Who would you consider your main influences?

Each band member has a different musical background and influences (with maybe a slight common tendency to like "über-musician" Prog-Stuff, while we tend not to overcomplicate our songs), so I'll give you that:

Drummer: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, Epica, Masterplan, Primal Fear, Hammerfall
Bass-Player: Iron Maiden, Savatage, Rage, Halloween, Megadeath, Altar Bridge, Babymetal
Singer: Europe, Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Kiss, AC/DC, Pretty Maids, Kissin‘ Dynamite, Mob Rules, Nightwish, Within Temptation,Powerwolf
Keys/Orchestra: Danny Elfman, Nightwish, Symphony X, Masterplan or Dream Theater
Guitar1: Arch Enemy, Avantasia, Omnium Gatherum, Trivium, Unearth, Rage, The Haunted, Nevermore, Allen/Lande, Stratovarius, The Black Dahlia Murder
Guitar2: Hammerfall, Halloween, Symphony X, Accept, Judas Priest...

• Administrator
10 hours ago, TRmember said:

Each band member has a different musical background and influences (with maybe a slight common tendency to like "über-musician" Prog-Stuff, while we tend not to overcomplicate our songs), so I'll give you that:

Drummer: Dream Theater, Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, Epica, Masterplan, Primal Fear, Hammerfall
Bass-Player: Iron Maiden, Savatage, Rage, Halloween, Megadeath, Altar Bridge, Babymetal
Singer: Europe, Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Kiss, AC/DC, Pretty Maids, Kissin‘ Dynamite, Mob Rules, Nightwish, Within Temptation,Powerwolf
Keys/Orchestra: Danny Elfman, Nightwish, Symphony X, Masterplan or Dream Theater
Guitar1: Arch Enemy, Avantasia, Omnium Gatherum, Trivium, Unearth, Rage, The Haunted, Nevermore, Allen/Lande, Stratovarius, The Black Dahlia Murder
Guitar2: Hammerfall, Halloween, Symphony X, Accept, Judas Priest...

Nice set of influences! Apologies for all the questions. It is hard blending in all those influences into something you all agree on?

Tagging @Jarjarisdaone @TJMike @Serena @BONK because I think you might be interested.

9 hours ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Nice set of influences! Apologies for all the questions. It is hard blending in all those influences into something you all agree on?

Tagging @Jarjarisdaone @TJMike @Serena @BONK because I think you might be interested.

Yes, it is hard! It takes a while to create songs that appeal to every member and there is a lot of rearanging and rewriting happening on the way during songwriting and during pre-production. But we think that this makes the songs better and nobody needs to play songs he/she doesn't like.

What is this my elven eyes see?

For real though, who do I have to blame for "Warrior, my warrior, they're calling out your name" being stuck in my head for the next 2 weeks lmaooo :D

Love the vibe of the song ngl. I was almost tempted to get my battle axe to work lol. 

On 1/18/2022 at 4:34 PM, TJMike said:

What is this my elven eyes see?

For real though, who do I have to blame for "Warrior, my warrior, they're calling out your name" being stuck in my head for the next 2 weeks lmaooo :D

Love the vibe of the song ngl. I was almost tempted to get my battle axe to work lol. 

Need to reset the earwig? Here is the next single

• 2 weeks later...

It takes a while for us to create songs as every member needs to agree and we have to fit 6 players in the song (and one can one instrument or a whole orchester). So there is a lot of rearanging and rewriting happening on the way during songwriting and during pre-production.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 4/10/2022 at 11:34 PM, TRmember said:

maybe today?

Okay got around to listening to it.

Pretty solid debut. Sounds pretty clean. It does remind me a lot of the earlier power metal bands. The vocalist is pretty darn good though he does a tone I'm not overly keen on (just a personal preference thing - he's still very good!). Good musicianship too - lots of talent on display here, and I hope you all go far!

Thank you, we'll try. This "on the rough side but not extreme" soarring vox is really a hit or miss in this subgenre. He can do a cleaner version but tried to match the heavy instrumentals with this "edge". Let's see what we do in terms of timbre in the future, I can NOT promis to deliver softer guitars ;)