Tokyo Olympics 2021

• Board Moderator

I would be trying to if our stupid national television would show anything that isn't deep into the night.

The other day they interrupted in the middle of a swimming round so like... why?

And nothing gets shown maybe on repeat during the afternoon when it could. So in other words I would if I could, I always liked sitting with my dad watching the olympics but looks like its a nope this year.

Shame on you Rai, shame on you.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Zadien said:

I have the volleyball recorded and that’s literally all I care about. I’m not nationalistic in anyway. I like the sport more than the country playing. 

Oh, I was wondering what you thought of the whole outcry over the volleyball uniforms.

I think I might have the wrong sport, but I believe Pink has offered to pay the fine for the Norwegian team. 

3 hours ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Oh, I was wondering what you thought of the whole outcry over the volleyball uniforms.

I think I might have the wrong sport, but I believe Pink has offered to pay the fine for the Norwegian team. 

Oh the Handball situation? The women are perfectly correct to be furious and should not have been penalised for it . Why should they run around in bikini briefs to play a sport that does not benefit from such minimalist clothing. It’s an absolute joke. The shorts they wore were perfectly adequate so the ruling body  need to reevaluate what they’re doing and why they impose these rules and regulations. 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Zadien said:

Oh the Handball situation? The women are perfectly correct to be furious and should not have been penalised for it . Why should they run around in bikini briefs to play a sport that does not benefit from such minimalist clothing. It’s an absolute joke. The shorts they wore were perfectly adequate so the ruling body  need to reevaluate what they’re doing and why they impose these rules and regulations. 

Agreed wholeheartedly!