Stories Reviewed Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

All right. I've done my ones too.

Tales from the Dojo by @Zadien- For some reason, I thought I had already read this. Turns out I have but never reviewed. Wtf. 

To Free the Mind by @Wizarmonfan - I don't know anything about this fandom, but I gave it my best shot.

And non forum member

Pokemon Neo Black and White by snivygamer97

• Administrator
Just now, Nubushi said:

Reviewed Tensions. Should be able to get my other 2 in tomorrow.

And thanks, @Zadien!

Thanks for the review @Nubushi! Totally agree with regards to a few grammatical errors, but it is a story I wrote way back in 2015 haha. One day I'll probably edit it... Maybe... (10 years later...)

• Board Moderator

Did my round of reviews this time too, cuz I don't wanna look like an hypocrite, and didn't forget.

For the forum I reviewed Tension from @AquilaTempestas a bit by mistake as I didn't see it had already been done, I'll be more careful next time I promise.

And also Smells Like Team Spirit from @Zadieneven if I don't know anything much I tried my best.

For our outside of the forum review I chose Last Execution from ElfLord123, I told them who I was and that we were doing this thing to spread positivity and help writers out, maybe they'll get interested, they had no reviews on the story either.

Sorry didn't post this on time  but life sometimes gets in the way.

I reviewed 

Smells Like team Spirit by @zadien   and   To Free the Mind by @Wizarmonfan  (I know this one was part of the last event but it was only reviewed once)

I also reviewed 

Booth Sixteen  and Teach a Girl to fish   and invited them to check out the forum.  

• 2 weeks later...

I had some other things to catch up on this weekend and was planning on sitting this one out. I guess I should have posted in advance and made that clear. Sorry about that! Hopefully I'll be able to jump back in next time, or sometime in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...