• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

• Administrator

Caitlin looks at you.

"I really don't feel like talking about what happened, and I don't have too either."

Morty returns her look with a frown. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

She narrows her eyes. "Oh. Like you were planning on telling me you were drinking blood again? Do I have to remind you what happened last time? You were on edge. All the time. Hallucinating. Having withdrawals. The lying. The secrets. Random power leakages."

He sighs. "I know. It was a rotten time and I'm not proud of it, but you helped me through it and I'm not going to go back. But whatever is going on... Whatever happened... With Archer and the others... You know you can tell me."

• Board Moderator

"Caitlin, you can't lie and blame it on him forever, you're just as bad as him, and even if you don't say anything he'll find out eventually. And best it is from you" she glares.

"You're doing neither of you any good, but I guess you both don't really care for your relationship enough. Besides keeping secrets will hurt us too"

• Administrator

He looks at her intently.

"I know someone... or something died in that room with you. You can't hide that from me," Morty says.

Her eyes fill with tears. "You'll hate me forever." She wipes her eyes and looks down. "...I failed. That's what happened. I failed," she repeats.

• Board Moderator

"When I saw you mention that little place we went was good for a child, I couldn't have her lying to you any longer. I'm sorry this had to happen, but keeping lies is not going to do any good, neither to you and your relationship, and neither to us that are here too" she says.

"I saw these things happen too many times, I know what I am saying. That's why there must be no secrets between us. This doesn't mean that we won't make those people pay for what they did. Let's take these events and use them to keep us moving forward, revenge is a good reason as any"

• Administrator

Lance remains quiet then stands up.

”Uh, maybe I will go into the kitchen too and lend a hand or something.” He hurries away.

“It’s not the end of the world. Not like we can’t try again at some point.”

She sniffs. “I never should have allowed this to happen. Maybe it is a sign.”

• Board Moderator

Cynthia shakes her head.

"Don't be like that, these people are cruel, you can't help that" she says.

"There was a friend of mine... a person killed her right in front of me, she was pregnant too... we brought her back, she didn't remember for a while, but, eventually she found out, she got better and right now, she's expecting again. Things can get better, but only if you have the will to fight for your happiness"

• Board Moderator

"I know, but I used to live as one, my grandmother of the other world wished to keep me away from this kind of life as much as possible, that was until I accidentally stared to show my powers of witch, and that's when Sabrina found me" she says.

"This all started because I dared to oppose her in wanting to hurt my friends and use me as her puppet"