New World Order: The Rift [ARC 2]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

• Board Moderator

"Well vampires had their own places, dirty places where they would party, wolves instead they mostly live outside of towns in small groups, they're too busy making war with one another to help us" she says.

"The wolves I know, besides Lance, come from another region and their way of thinking is different than Sinnoh, the actual opposite I'd say"

• Administrator

You wait behind the dumpster trying to ignore the smell.

Jade makes a face. "My face feels hard. But at least I have gotten used to the smell. Oh. Well there is Lance."

You spot Lance walking out into the open and standing under a streelight. He appears to be waiting for someone.

"I guess this Lance must be totslly different from yours."

• Administrator

"Huh, interesting. There's no university in this town. You have to travel to another city... Which is about an hour away."

She pokes her head around the corner of the dumpster again.

Two men approach Lance. One with blond hair, and the other with a Mohawk. You recognize them as Surge and Sidney.

"Vampires," Jade whispers.

Lance looks at them both. "What do you want?"

"We're looking for someone called Jasmine. We've been told she can be found here," Surge says.

Lance frowns. "What do you want with her?"

"She made a deal. We've come to collect."

• Administrator

Jade keeps her voice low.

"Jasmine? I guess she was bad in your world, but she's very kind and gentle here. Unfortunately, her life fell apart, and she ended up here too... so it seems. The vampires like to collect blood from people... And I guess homeless people make a good source... No one is going to care if they go missing."

• Administrator

Jade nods.

"Right." She looks back towards the situation unfolding.

"What sort of deal did you have with her?" Lance says.

"That's none of your concern."

"She's a friend of mine," Lance remarks. "And if you've done something to her..."

Surge laughs. "What are you going to do? You can't harm us."

Sidney snickers. "Oh, look, he thinks he can stand up to us? What say we put him in his place and take his blood instead?"

• Administrator

Lance looks at you.

"Witch? Great. This has to be some sort of horrible dream... Maybe it's the drugs... Jasmine always said not to take ice..."

Jade steps out from the dumpster as well.

"Not a dream, Lance. Not the drugs either. We're all very real... And you're in a lot of danger now because they will be back to kill you."