New World Order: The Rift [ARC 2]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Board Moderator

"Well I'm not a witch that does favors without knowing what could be of danger to me, not anymore at least, I used to be that way but if this experience taught me anything, is to choose well who to trust into" she shrugs.

"You haven't seen what happened in my other world, what for you is new has been the experience of several months for me"

• Administrator

Morty narrows his eyes.

Steven looks at him again. "Yeah. That one sounds better than you. Why couldn't we have the other one instead?"

He looks around and throws his hands up.

"Come at me, spirits! Do your worst!" he leers.

"What are you doing?" Morty snaps. 

Steven shrugs. "They can't do anything anyway."

• Administrator

Morty frowns.

"I don't think any of you quite understand what it means to... walk the realm of the dead. You become that person temporarily, and there's no telling what could happen afterwards... or what could happen to myself. You lose yourself for awhile for a few days. It's like playing with fire. Most people go mad. Insane."

Steven shrugs.

"I've spent a thousand years in a box."

• Administrator

There is silence then,

”Sabrina, the heathen!” the spirits rage. “We were sacrificed for her spell - to open the doors of hell.”

”The doors of hell?” Morty repeats.

”Giratina’s domain. Giratina seeks to rebel against the good work of Arceus. Giratina sends the demons to corrupt. Your companions... they bear the taint. When Giratina comes he will tempt them.”