New World Order: The Rift [ARC 2]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

• Administrator

"Those werewolves and vampire hunters got too close to home. I would prefer no trouble on my home turf."

She turns to Morty.

"And I don't want to lose him. He's almost like a son to me."

Morty sighs. "That's the nicest thing you've ever said."

Naoko looks at you. "A supernatural war is not something we need."

• Administrator

"I should, really. Your kind... angels... are meddling creatures with a self-righteous attitude who think they're better than everyone else. But... you have a diverse range of friends. You could've chosen to forget about Morty here, but you agreed to help find him. If you were like the other angels, you would've let him die."

Morty sighs. "This is all very sappy."

• Board Moderator

"Unite them? Me? That's even more odd" she says.

"My allies are the swamp wolves, and also two strays of what remains of the Blackthorn family, I suppose I sort of made an alliance with Cyrus too, the leader of the Galactic Corporation, but I am not entirely sure about him yet, word is that he's being used for something though" she explains.

"As for the city wolves they're lead by a man named Saturn, he wants revenge on Cyrus for firing him, apparently it was for a love interest, he took those two witches with him, Mars and Jupiter. Him, Grimsley and his vampires, Giovanni and his hunters, and an old witch named Agatha are my objectives, they're the pillars that protect Sabrina"

• Administrator

"Agatha once loved a man called Samuel Oak. They broke up and that is when I found her. She became a necromancer then left to join the vampires."

Morty shrugs. "Maybe because you're not like the others, I mean, you're the only one who has really given the wolves a chance. They certainly wouldn't want anything to do with me or the vampires."

• Board Moderator

"Yes, so I've been told. I met Oak before but I'm not sure what he is doing now" she says.

"That is nothing out of the ordinary for me, you should know it well too, no? Like I said I respect others as the people they are not for their race, and even so each race deserves to be at peace"