• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

• Administrator

He looks disappointed.

"Half the time I wish I had been left for dead. Sounds like that would have beena better option. And to think I once thought grandfather was a brilliant man... "

He draws in a deep breath and exhales loudly.

"He says he wants to return to Blackthorn at some point. He's gonna move to Solaceon Town next out on the ranges. Is this what my life is supposed to be? Always on the run?"

• Board Moderator

"The wolves are my business to deal with anyways" she says.

"You've got to learn to take control of your life, because no one else will do it for you, trust me, I was the same way, but when everyone always tells you no then you've got to be able to defend for yourself"

• Board Moderator

"You can't always get what you want, do you have any idea how long it took me to have my grandmother spill the truth about my own parents? And even so I mostly got the truth because someone else told me what I was so she couldn't lie to me anymore" she says.

"Things aren't easy, and crying won't help you've got to commit in seeking the truth"

• Board Moderator

"Other Lance didn't have a wolf either, yet he made it through, the other witches did not teach me as much as you believe, actually they've been pretty contrary, so yes you are crying because no one wants to help you" she says.

"People only think for themselves in the end, not everyone is like me and our little group, and we're outcasted because we're different this way, so you've got to learn to be strong by yourself"

• Board Moderator

"Not everything is meant to be Lance, I'm just trying to save you some disappointment because I have seen this before, so if he sends you away I'm not going to defend you" she says.

"Your family is a complete disaster, maybe it would be time to accept it"

• Administrator

He shrugs.

"Maybe... But I don't want to be like my grandfather who basically gave up on us. He's the reason the werewolves are fighting each other... Maybe I can fix that. Make up for the mistakes my family created, you know? And my first step is not giving up. I hope you can understand that. I know Clair wouldn't give up."

• Board Moderator

"It hasn't worked in my world, but that's because the Lance I know is afraid of fighting, thinks he's weak and useless, which is why he got tricked and went along with becoming a hybrid too, please don't do the same, he became... too confident in his abilities and I didn't like that, he became another person" she says.

"You've got to to find your own strength, and if you believe you can be strong enough to fix your family's reputation well... I won't stop you. At least you do hold some confidence" she chuckles.

• Board Moderator

"I'm afraid he became part vampire instead, and before you say it, no,being a hybrid is not as cool as it looks, you're more of an outcast than anyone else" she says.

"You at least show to be wanting to do something, other Lance has just been following me, and complained on how useless he always was compared to everyone else, I tried to convince him so many times, nothing ever worked. I don't leave friends to suffer which is why I think you should bother that much with your father, if he's anything like the other one he'll be nothing but a waste of time. If you believe in your family maybe we should try to find Clair more than bothering with him"

• Administrator

He looks thoughtful.

"Good thing I'm not very good at taking other advice. Clair... She's in the city,  I know that much. She's alive, but she never left. They took her away... Wanted to keep her alive..."

He then frowns.

"You don't think they turned her into a vampire, do you?"

• Board Moderator

"You like her, that is very much obvious" she smiles.

"Lyra and I worked together in this local Gary has, you met her because of me, well other you, it was love at first sight. Now you two are together even if you had your own problems, there has been a time things were really hard, but we all pulled through. But I still want to kill Silver for killing her, lighting his house on fire wasn't satisfying enough"