New World Order: The Rift [ARC 2]

• Board Moderator

"That is because she is all but a child, she is exactly who I am looking to eliminate, she's the head behind the vampires, she's a witch that sold her soul to the devil to gain more power, the power to become immortal by changing bodies every few years, and Agatha is one of her most trusted people, along with the wolf hunters under Giovanni, and the vampire leader Grimsley" she explains.

"But anyways, it still remains that because of his family Lance is being blamed of things he never did, a child shouldn't pay for their parent's mistakes now, shouldn't it? And trust me, I have seen many, including myself"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

• Administrator

He raises an eyebrow.

”Always thought there was something off about her… Anyway. She must have known what I was too because we left the city one night. All part of a game she said. It ended up with a person dying and of course that was enough to trigger that part of me. Sabrina she thought it was great. Never seen anyone look so happy.”

He scowls.

”She said my little secret was safe with her and she would protect me. She… leashed me to to her. Every time there was a full moon, I wouldn’t turn. She was somehow able to take that magic for herself.. like a siphoner.”

• Board Moderator

"Never heard she could do such thing, but that's what siphoners do, they gain power from other people's magic, I met a few to tell" she thinks.

"Well from what little I have been told, she has powers beyond the normal psychic witch kind, so I wouldn't put it past her that she could have other powers, this said, I have what I need to stop her, or at least try to, but I can't do this alone and Lance is already involved enough, like I said, it was either that or death, and I am going to need him at my side, but for that, he needs someone to guide him through with being a wolf" she explains.

"Right now this is all new to him and he's just... lost. I know how it is too, my family has been lying to me about what I was for my entire life, but eventually, lies will come out, so better he knows from someone that is at least close to him rather than a stranger. It won't be happy, it wasn't for me either, but it'll save him a lot of disappointment later on, and prepare him for what he will have to face"

• Administrator

He frowns agajn, thoughtful.

“She had this amulet with a ruby. Never seen anything quite like it. I suppose that is how she gets power. Extra power.”

He then tilts his head to the side.

”I failed Lance as a parent. I wasn’t there for any part of his life. His mother died because of me. No. He doesn’t need me.”

• Board Moderator

"An amulet with a ruby huh? Was it gold and round too?" she asks, recalling a similar amulet given to her from her grandmother.

"Well, you could always make things better for him, the swamp wolves won't help him because of your family, the city wolves would just kill him, you're the only one who can show him the right way"

• Board Moderator

"Because its something that doesn't belong to her" she says.

"When are you going to get down from your pedestal of self pity and actually say yes? I'm trying to help him and no one else would, and you sort of owe him for literally abandoning him, he was rather excited to meet you, and the other wolves too, yet everyone is turning him down, how do you think he feels like?"

• Administrator

"It's a powerful amulet made by the angels themselves," Jacob explains.

He then frowns.

"I didn't abandon him by choice. I was forced to leave. Father and I did not agree - I suggested we take the fight to the vampires to stop them from growing in power, but he called by words a declaration of war. I was driven out and labelled an outcast."

• Board Moderator

"That amulet belongs to me" she simplay says.

"Well then, don't we have something in common? Seems like your old wolves would have agreed with you, at least some of them, because I asked them the same thing, in exchange for some help. Anyways, Lance will feel like you abandoned him again and this time, willingly"

• Board Moderator

"You're ignoring your son again" she points out.

"Look, its more complicated than you think, that if I said the truth you wouldn't believe me, suffice to say I'm just Lance's friend, and that I'm here because I have a mission to stop Sabrina"

• Administrator

He shrugs, unfolding his arms.

"Then I'll talk to him, and let him be the one to decide what's best."

He looks in Lance's direction.

"Edward wanted to raise him... To become a pet of the vampires as well... In the same way I was used. I escaped, but only just. Tahlia... was not so lucky. She stayed behind to ensure I got out. They turned her into one of them - a vampire."

• Board Moderator

"He deserves to know what his grandfather has done, much like him, I had my family hiding everything from me, even when I eventually found myself deep into this story, so I know what I am saying when at a certain point you just don't know what to do and what to believe in anymore" she explains.

"It is not something I'd want him to experience if I can help it"

• Administrator

"Right, and he doesn't have to know the truth, especially if he looked up to the man."

He then sighs.

"I can't help you in your fight against Sabrina. I don't have anything to offer. I've served my time. Just be careful with the wolves. They'll remain loyal until they don't need you anymore."

• Board Moderator

"He does need to know, otherwise if not you he'll find out from strangers and think you betrayed him, he was very happy to meet you" she says.

"I know wolves well enough, but I'll make sure they'll need me as much as I need them, right now the city wolves are harassing them because they're far superior, but I can help them get stronger. I am just asking you to help me out with Lance since you're the last option we have, no one else would"

• Administrator

He sighs.

"The on-going feud between the wolf packs will never end. The city wolves have all the power because they have money and influence. The swamp wolves... well, they have nothing. Can't say I'm too surprised though."

He looks at you again.

"He's an adult. He can find his own way. I was alone and I was five. Wolves don't need to be babysitted. He'll learn more the hard way."