Valentine's Day Challenge 2021

• Community Leader

With it being mid-January, it won’t be long until it’s Valentine’s Day so it’s as good as any time to use our creativity to create some fun works of art. Whether that’s drawn/digital art or written art.

So the theme is obvious here- It’s love. You can’t have Valentine’s Day without fluff and love hearts. However if you’re not a shipper and can figure out to write/draw a platonic piece related to Valentine’s Day, that’s perfectly acceptable too. Be as creative as you want.

This can be with original characters, or characters from whatever book/game/show you love. If your shipper heart supports a rare pairing, it’s your chance to promote it and turn others to the dark side ;)

There are only a few, rather relaxed if I do say so myself, rules to this challenge.

-Written pieces should be 2500 words at the max. Lower limits are to your own digression. It’s okay if you go a tiny bit over 2500, but no 5000 word epics please.

-Nothing should be sexually explicit. Sex jokes are perfectly good, sex jokes are fun. But even if I do ship it, I don’t want to read about Archie and Maxie from Pokemon practicing their dick puppetry.

-If you are viewing other people’s work, please refrain from starting a shipping war. On that note, giving feedback to other members’ submissions would be greatly appreciated.

@Community Leader  @Gold Member @Silver Member  @Bronze Member  @Platinum Member  @Discord Moderator  @Board Moderator

As a way to promote our forum and seek out new members, submissions will be best if uploaded to our Deviantart group here: https://www.deviantart.com/theartistszone

If there are any further questions, you may ask them in this thread. Also posting here if you are participating would be appreciated, so we can gauge interest :D

Yes this is on both Art and Writing, but hush

• Administrator
On 1/18/2021 at 8:30 AM, Nocturna said:

With it being mid-January, it won’t be long until it’s Valentine’s Day so it’s as good as any time to use our creativity to create some fun works of art. Whether that’s drawn/digital art or written art.

So the theme is obvious here- It’s love. You can’t have Valentine’s Day without fluff and love hearts. However if you’re not a shipper and can figure out to write/draw a platonic piece related to Valentine’s Day, that’s perfectly acceptable too. Be as creative as you want.

This can be with original characters, or characters from whatever book/game/show you love. If your shipper heart supports a rare pairing, it’s your chance to promote it and turn others to the dark side ;)

There are only a few, rather relaxed if I do say so myself, rules to this challenge.

-Written pieces should be 2500 words at the max. Lower limits are to your own digression. It’s okay if you go a tiny bit over 2500, but no 5000 word epics please.

-Nothing should be sexually explicit. Sex jokes are perfectly good, sex jokes are fun. But even if I do ship it, I don’t want to read about Archie and Maxie from Pokemon practicing their dick puppetry.

-If you are viewing other people’s work, please refrain from starting a shipping war. On that note, giving feedback to other members’ submissions would be greatly appreciated.

@Community Leader  @Gold Member @Silver Member  @Bronze Member  @Platinum Member  @Discord Moderator  @Board Moderator

As a way to promote our forum and seek out new members, submissions will be best if uploaded to our Deviantart group here: https://www.deviantart.com/theartistszone

If there are any further questions, you may ask them in this thread. Also posting here if you are participating would be appreciated, so we can gauge interest :D

I'm dumb and actually forgot about this.

But I'll probably try and work on something over the next day or two. It'll probably be around 1000 words because I'm having a crack at a pairing I haven't written about before.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:30 AM, Nocturna said:

Lol. Dick puppetry. What a time to be alive. I don't know if I'll have time to do this but it seems fun.

• Administrator

Well, here's mine.

Gonna upload to the DA page too

Fandom - Beyblade

Title - In Search of Love

Summary - Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and Tyson still doesn't have a date. Julia offers some advice to the champion beyblader because no one should be alone on Valentine's Day. Ty/Hil, brief Kai/Julia.

Link - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13817661/1/In-Search-of-Love

• Board Moderator

I posted it last night but forgot to post here, lemme remedy to that.

FandomNier Automata

TitleThree Androids and a Red Rose

SummaryThrough a book 9S finds out about human traditions about love, so he goes on a search to find some roses to impress both 2B and A2. It doesn't end as he expects it to. 

Links 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29413353

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13818182/1/Three-Androids-and-a-Red-Rose