Nocturna's Thread

Nocturna

• Community Leader

Here I'll be posting my drawings, my digital arts and some random banners I made :3

For starters, here are three trashy pen drawings for my versions  of Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel and Lucifer/Satan. For some reason pics are ridiculous size so under spoiler. 

(Just fixed these and I'm surprised how they look compared to now)

Spoiler

gabriel_by_ichigostrawberri-dbed0db.png

lucifer_by_ichigostrawberri-dbed0ew.png

michael_by_ichigostrawberri-dbed0en.png

Edited by Roziel
Fixed images
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Community Leader

Posting some more random art, some old stuff some sprites I made too :3

First Archangel Gabriel in digital art 

Gabriel_zpsaf0nfbsg.png

And here's some random sprites :) 

I call this one Asmobunny

Lopunny%20Asmodeus_zpsykyfnxsw.png

Here's Az the Absol

Absol%20Azrael_zpshlasgl9k.png

Team Magma Jolteon

Jolteon_zpstmi8ftgd.png

And last one today, Team Aqua Leafeon 

Leafeon_zpsrlxf6gtf.png

Edited by Castiel
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Leader

Well I decided to make another sprite but with something new, and this was a pain to add XD

chloro_leafeon_by_ichigostrawberri-da740

Demonic Leafeon XD Based it on a demon OC of mine and it appears the transparency has given it soulless eyes to match XD

I'll turn all my sprites transparent but I don't know how it would affect the albino/white fur edits XD Come to think of it, I think I know a way XD

• Community Leader

hiro_glaceon_by_ichigostrawberri-da7434w

And  I got that sorted :3 Give a green background to stop the white disappearing lol 

Anyway this one is supposed to have wings too but feathered wings were painful enough, the demon OC I made this one around had bat wings. I might make an edit of this though one day with little terrible bat wings XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Community Leader

Alright I had an idea so I decided to draw it on my tablet. 

So here's Archangel Michael and Lucifer, which are much more improved than the ones I drew ages ago

michael_and_lucifer_by_guardianangelrozi

However I decided to have a mess about on my laptop changing the gradient and stuff when I decided to see what it looked like inverted. Here's the (creepy) result

michael_and_lucifer_inverted_by_guardian

• Community Leader

And I've done another drawing, this time on my laptop using my graphics tablet XD 

This is of one of my characters Phoenix with an evil spirit called Tsuki, who has driven him a little past the point of sanity... I inverted Phoenix to create Tsuki, as he does live in the poor guy's body for most his life.

phoenix_and_tsuki_by_guardianangelroziel 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Community Leader

In my absence I did a few random drawings, I might as well share them ^^' 

This is my main character from Shattered Rosa with her ex guardian Mikhail (the drawing in itself is kinda spoilery but if you don't care about my story or spoilers go ahead and look :P)

rosa_and_mikhail_by_shatteredfallendevil

And here's another drawing of a genderbent archangel and genderbent devil XD No matter male or female the devil likes winding angels up lol

lucia_and_michelle_drawing_by_shatteredf 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Leader

I drew two of my OCs together, mainly to differentiate their skin colours as they're both pale but its also pretty shippy as these two are a canon pair.

If you saw my demonic Leafeon and albino Glaceon, these are the characters I based them on XD

sketch26019166_by_ichigostrawberri-db3ms 

• 3 months later...
  • Community Leader

Alright it's about time I fix the 'broken' images, I removed that account so that's how they disappeared -_- I'll upload them on sta.sh and edit them in soon. I'll post most my drawings on my ichigostrawberri account eventually, just Sta.sh was always quicker if i wanted to post here or show friends.

But anyway I drew this picture and it only took me about an hour and a half maybe? I'm still not used to the program I made it in, and I'm also not good at making characters look their age. So this is young!Archangel Michael after the Heaven war, I know he looks 12 but he's supposed to look 17, again not good at making characters look their age. So uh he's healing at this point, not completely battered but his eye's a complete mess so an eyepatch was bung over it until the healer archangel Raphael could fix it as well a lot of angels get severely injured or die in the Heaven war. Yeah he looks sad but he just lost his older brother, it's going to make him sad. 

(I totally did not draw him with his hands behind his back because I was struggling drawing his arms and hands. Additionally pretend his right shoulder is broken or something)

young_michael__post_fall__28_6_17_by_ich

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Community Leader

Well I created a new character and decided to draw him today. His name is Alec and he's a fledgling fallen angel (18 in human years but very much a child in angel years) who's also slightly unhinged. And gleefully slaughters people with a bright smile on his face. The programme I was using refused to let me sort out a background (I wanted to make him in an alleyway but colouring wasn't working) or his skin for some reason so this is a really crappy drawing despite maybe two hours being put into it. 

Warning, contains blood, a creepy cheerful baby angel and implied murder without a corpse visible (because it would make me throw up drawing what Alec did to the poor thing)

alec_fa_by_ichigostrawberri-dc68s4i.png 

• 4 months later...
  • Community Leader

Okay so noticed I haven't updated this thread in a long time :P So thought as I made one today, I'll post my custom sprites in here. These are not edited pokemon sprites, these are ones I made from scratch. The first four are from way back in December lol it's been over half a year since I made a sprite like today. 

imageedit_1_7518620342_by_guardianangelr

First starting with Polaris :3 He's named as such because Polaris is the Pole Star, he's a polar bear and I love puns :P 

incu_tranparent_by_guardianangelroziel-d

This one is Incato, an incubus turned into a children's cartoon monster :) So he's got Inc- from Incubus and -ato from Hato, one of the Japanese words for Heart

suka_transparent_by_guardianangelroziel-

This is Incato's female counterpart Sukoro. Su- from Succubus and -Koro from Kokoro, another Japanese word for Heart because I'm a weeb :P 

miniath_transparent_by_guardianangelrozi

This one is Miniath, a grim reaper mon :D He gets Mini- from, well, mini because he's tiny. And -Ath is from Death XD 

ophanim_sprite_transparent_by_guardianan

And this last one I made today, it has no name but its based off an Ophan, which is an angelic wheel covered in wheels. Didn't want to give myself nightmares and I haven't made a sprite in ages so it's simple looking as hell. Still needs refining but it's good for now :P 

• 2 years later...
  • Community Leader

Alright I feel confident enough to share my drawings again now so I'm going to update this thread. I'll spread the new art out over a few days though, hopefully people will be able to better admire them that way :P 

Funny that my thread is in the 'fanart' area when I'll be posting stuff of my original fiction heroines haha

de5t8if-eeb8d0b2-3cfe-4b36-928a-9cebdd2d

This is my Shattered heroine Rosa drawn in the style of the anime Slayers using my mousepad and Microsoft Paint. I put way too much effort into her. 

de5tas1-0edfdc91-540b-461a-a2d4-8f49cad9

And this is my Fallen Dawn heroine, AKA my avatar, Nocturna. Drawn also in Microsoft Paint using my mousepad, but with the aid of circles too. Way more lazy but fun to draw.

• 1 month later...
  • Community Leader

So this took me ages to upload all these characters to Deviantart with descriptions and all that, so I'll just give a short summary as to what the hell this is then drop the link. Will probably post the images of anymore I do in this series though

https://www.deviantart.com/guardianangelroziel/gallery/75784191/demon-project

These are characters from my 'Demon Tamers project', Demon Tamers being the work in progress name I'm real unsure about. This is planned to be both a book and game, with the book being slowly written but not a priority. The game is still needing planning because I dunno how to make a game. 

It's basically like Pokemon and Shin Megami Tensei, you make contract with demons then travel the land beating up other people's demons. But instead of gym leaders or villain teams, the plot revolves around 'Demon Lords' AKA that world's gods, and the invaders that are threatening to wage war with them. Those drawings are all chibi forms and there's still way more characters to go, but I'll be slowly working on and uploading more.