• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We tried to not let you get involved, but, you claimed you had to stay, because only staying together we would have survived, by helping each other, instead of pushing us away for what we were, to us

• Administrator

Cailtin shudders.

"Which would mean a lot of trouble for the rest of us."

Morty sighs.

"Yeah, we don't need Lance acting like a nuke. Well, Marshall called while you two were away. He's organized a ship. It's leaving this afternoon actually, and he got a few tickets. Lucky us. Next one won't leave for another week."

• Administrator

"We'll get a move on then."

*time passes - let us skip the filler stuff*

You arrive at Sunyshore City in time to board the ship heading to Johto-Kanto.

It's a pretty packed ship - it has three floors. The lower floor has the restaurant and bathroom essentials. The second floor has an entertainment area including a live stage, a dance floor and two pool tables. There's even one for table tennis. The top floor is open deck.

There are plenty of people lining up to board the ship. You count at least 100 and no faces you recognize.

"Well, should be fun, right? Let's hope we don't encounter any trouble on board," Marshall notes.

Steven nods. "I don't notice any suspicious characters."

• Administrator

You queue up.

Morty's attention shifts to a woman with long wavy pink hair. She's wearing a black top and tight red pants.

"Well, hello... Looks like this trip suddenly got a lot more interesting," he notes, eyeing the woman with interest.

Steven raises an eyebrow. "That would be Malva. She's a news reporter. Not someone you want to touch unless you feel like being tomorrow's news."

• Administrator

Steven nods.

"She is from Kalos. She invited me to dinner once a few years ago. I refused of course. I know what she's like. Looking for a scandal."

Morty looks a bit disappointed. "Well, that's disappointing."

Caitlin glares at him. "Seriously? You're thinking about that at a time like this?"

"Well, it has been awhile."

• Administrator

"Well, we won't be in Blackthorn for awhile," Steven remarks. "Might as well enjoy what we can."

You make it to the front of the line and show your boarding tickets. You are then allowed on the ship.

"We have three hours to kill," Caitlin says. "I'll take Harrison up to top deck. What are you lot going to do?"

Marshall grins. "Pool table."

• AquilaTempestas changed the title to New World Order: The Beginning [ARC 1]