Uplifting Comments

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This review still makes me grin to this very day. Um... This seems more like M rated gore to me. *is extremely shaken up* I also don't think that amount of detail is needed... I'm actually terrified t

I'm grinning like a adman right now  Best review so far for my latest chapter. __________ You have finally graced us with another chapter. Even though the chapters come slowly I'm grateful t

This is one of my favourite reviews left for 'Ravaged World' A real classic, and sums up my work in a nutshell. Yay! Elite Four time! That was what I thought coming into this chapter. Instead, I get t

• 11 months later...
  • Administrator

Some ego boosting reviews here for Reign of Chaos on Archive (the original upload)

from Deegeo

Rarely I cried when reading fanfiction but you made me cry. I love your writing; it is well detailed the you describe the setting and the mood and all the emotions. I love how you end the ending. It was well done and painful. It took me a day to read the whole story.
I'll be looking forward to read more of your works.

and from PoisonHw

DAMN IT AQUILA.
I knew I shouldn't have read this before sleeping. I knew it. God. I almost cried, never had that much self-control.
Let's try to say something that makes sense. 
The part with the Rooks coming to kill him was damn great, and I was surprised by the way the events turned. How he shot them all (almost). Finally, the duo's gone.
However even if I'm rooting for this sort of end in the game (which will never happen, by logic), I wasn't mentally prepared for the end. Like, at all. I just can't explain. I can't believe HENRY put this idea into her head. I can't believe she did it. I had hope when she hugged him. How naive.
I also can assure you that complete silence at night probably makes the same effect as listening to the music you gave us.
Waiting for the epilogue, but I think we can already say how great your story was. I don't really have words as it's like 1am here, but I'm sure you can understand by yourself how much I loved RoC. It was an experience of its own.

Okay, this review was posted by an anonymous guest for my fic, "Love is a scimitar".

*wipes tears*
Awwwww Kane and Salima togheter..
remember...after the hurricane comes the rainbow!
"I don't know how you managed to
take me out of my sleep, shake me
and reactivate my heart.
You are the deepest reason

Of every gesture of mine"

I loved the last six lines the most, But I hope that this reviewer hasn't fallen for me or whatever.  Anyways, I loved them. :P

I'll see if I have liked any reviews and post them here.

If you can't do big things, do small things in a bigger way

spacer.png

Everything said with no words spoken!

It just gave me an idea for new story and I am will to write it and of course, I must dedicate it to you since I was inspired by you.

The rainy day and the dark skies were so incredibly described! Oh, that melancholic day when the skies cry their heart out.

Everything felt right at heart. I never read something so touching. And the poem, let's take time to appreciate Rabindranath Thakur's poem. I never read much of him but this one was so soothing.

I am in love with this fic! 

-Given by  AnnieJD29, on my latest work "Ame no Yoake".  

This is another comment given by @Aurelia Aurita (Droplets of blue rain in FanFiction.net) for my fic, "Bluff".

Droplets of Blue Rain

Buhahahaha! Tyson's song was xDxDxD Diet? Dear, it won't suit you at all! :P

I enjoyed the game a lot! I think I should start playing the game during this quarantine period for removing my boredom! Kane is really a cheater here, but I've to admit, an expert player B-)

Poor Ray...having eighty cards? Hehehe...this game just reminded me of "Uno"! I love the game!
Loved the story too :D

-Misty _

Her reviews are always lovely :P 

If you can't do big things, do small things in a bigger way.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, TwilightUniverse018 said:

This is another comment given by @Aurelia Aurita (Droplets of blue rain in FanFiction.net) for my fic, "Bluff".

Droplets of Blue Rain

Buhahahaha! Tyson's song was xDxDxD Diet? Dear, it won't suit you at all! :P

I enjoyed the game a lot! I think I should start playing the game during this quarantine period for removing my boredom! Kane is really a cheater here, but I've to admit, an expert player B-)

Poor Ray...having eighty cards? Hehehe...this game just reminded me of "Uno"! I love the game!
Loved the story too :D

-Misty _

Her reviews are always lovely :P 

spacer.png

Aww...it was nothing but my pleasure, dear. The review wasn't so special :P

3 hours ago, Aurelia Aurita said:

Aww...it was nothing but my pleasure, dear. The review wasn't so special :P

There isn't like something special, but I liked it :P 

What made me amused was your opinion regarding Tyson's song and what you've mentioned about the game which should be played during quarantine. :) 

spacer.png

This is the review by Cutetyhil for my fic, "They looked at each other".

Wooww, this was so slow, serene and pacifying! Good job dear!
The poem was so peaceful and filled with affection!
Awesome it was. It was just a small meeting, an undecided rezedevous, and it turned into a beautiful tryst!
Sweet it was! :3

If you can't do big things, do small things in a bigger way

spacer.png

This is the review by "Ezabellaa" for my fic, "Nuit Effrayante".

Hey Nikki!
First of all, I was NOT expecting that! But THANK YOU SO MUCH, SWEETHEART.
I was casually going to forums and I saw the word Ezabellaa and you know the way a person go through a thing casually and then immediately turns back, wide eyed. Yup that was me.
I was shockED XD And this was not to blood filled for me. After reading The Black Phoenix Of Russia, nothing becomes too much blood filled for you XP and as you said I am a Wattpadian too. So yeah
It was actually very cute and action filled. The way Kai rescues Olive and how he comes to save his lover. It was written beautifully and perfectly.
Guess what girl?! Olive's gonna make an appearance in the next Chap of Big Change in Life :D SO be ready for that.
I absolutely loved it! This is straight going to my favs.
Again thanks, love :*
Lots and lots and lots of love.

spacer.png

This was one from @Kitty 

Hahahahaha Zagart will never forget the humiliation for sure. Be aware Zagart more humiliation are on their way. Not even your Bestie Boris can save you then.
I'll really like to see Kai and Ray meeting each other.
The way Sal became so cheerful after hearing Frankie's little confession was so sweet. Sal and Frankie have became good friends. But how long this friendship will continue?
Ray saving Salima and Frankie without over thinking about his mission. True morals of a warrior.
Nice work Misty. Update soon.
Kitty
Ps. All the best for your 50th chapter and soon coming 500 reviews.

Believe me Kitty, when you said, "Bestie Boris", I couldn't resist my laughter! That surely lifted my mood :P 

2 hours ago, Aurelia Aurita said:

This was one from @Kitty 

Hahahahaha Zagart will never forget the humiliation for sure. Be aware Zagart more humiliation are on their way. Not even your Bestie Boris can save you then.
I'll really like to see Kai and Ray meeting each other.
The way Sal became so cheerful after hearing Frankie's little confession was so sweet. Sal and Frankie have became good friends. But how long this friendship will continue?
Ray saving Salima and Frankie without over thinking about his mission. True morals of a warrior.
Nice work Misty. Update soon.
Kitty
Ps. All the best for your 50th chapter and soon coming 500 reviews.

Believe me Kitty, when you said, "Bestie Boris", I couldn't resist my laughter! That surely lifted my mood :P 

Boris is his bestie ah? :P

spacer.png

• Administrator

This review really cheered me up and gave me a bit of an ego-boost after a bit of a writer's slump a few days ago.

A very pleasant surprise!

From haiku101 for a Hero's Last Cry.

Thank you so much for this wonderful chapter and for continuing this wonderful story. I enjoy how your stories always give substance to so many different characters and still manages to maintain pacing and tone. I like to think of you as an old friend since I feel like I’ve been getting alerts from you for as long as I’ve been on this site. Your writing provides me with a familiar sense of comfort and excitement for what’s coming next. Never doubt your role as an author, writer, and creator as anything other than priceless, essential, and invaluable.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the review given by AnnieJD29 for my new fic, "Under than night aura".

Dudeeee! Naina di has too written lime, guess now the fandom will really be filled with lemon. (Naina's joke for Naina).
They say to make a lemonade out of the lemon life gave, we preferred to keep the lemon XD.
OzumaMariam is a ship I like more than any! Their fluffy scene made me blush like a tomato.
Annie

If you can't do big things, do small things bigger.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is a review posted by "Cutetyhil" for the fic, "Where the sun rises during fall."

Sorry for the late review, Nain *smiles nervously*
Aaaaawwww! You made me fall in love with KaneSal again! This was so sweet, romantic and beautifully intimate! Godddd, Kane is such a desent husband, he was like if he did something wrong and Salima had to remind that they are legally married. XD (unlike in LOF, where nothing was lawful XPP)
Omg, after reading so much of OzuMari fights, this was a perfect dose of KaneSal! :'D
And shit, she was almost about to say that her secret and son, but well... I think that's not destined soon...
Oooo, so that's why Ozu is blind, uh, Paula should have closed her lips, he wouldn't have spoken a word in his life then XD (jk) and Mathilda should have applied foundation compact, Kane would have been stunning handsome then ;P
Aww, EmiOliver moments were so nice, mature and calm and serene! Oliver himself is such a serene person, and Stella is also brave to return to her country for protection:)
And that news, Oliver is getting is puzzled. I think Kane lost the war? And Emperor did something not so pleasant and acceptable with him?:(
Let's see in next chapter. :)
Update soon when you can ;)

In this fic there is something called "Recruitment" where the appearance of women during the process will impact their child which will be born. Here, Mathilda is Kane's mother and Paula is Ozuma's mother. Mathilda turned pale so Kane was born pale whereas Paula closed her eyes which made Ozuma blind. So, this reviewer said if Mathilda had worn some compact, Kane would have been more handsome and if Paula had closed her mouth Ozuma would have been a mute so nobody will be frightened by his talks and scoldings. That's what made me find this review so hilarious . I liked it by the way :P

• Board Moderator

I just noticed this comment today, but it was posted the 30th of august lol.

Anyways the comment was on my most recent story Beyond the Reality, which at the moment had 8 chapters out of 14.

From Nightshade213

My god, this story should've been in the game's DLCs. They could've brought her back or not killed her at all. Your "other dimension" story made more sense - considering the official wallpapers from the game with heaven-like designs (like clouds, angelic songs, etc.).

Also, never have I ever read a fanfic, and genuinely reacted to it with the part where Lilith and Ava, blame Jack and Troy, when most of the community dislikes Lilith and vehemently hates Ava after the situation in Promethea. That's when you know, you've created quite an awesome story - even it's just non-canon.

I just want to say you really outdid yourself, making Lilith and miraculously, Ava, little bit more likable than the game, and recalling those sweet Borderlands 2 times, when things were ACTUALLY GOOD overall. You may not know this - but a small part of the community appreciates this wholeheartedly.

(Also on a side note: I suggest listening to Nyriad's Logs, there seems to be a Vault Monster that has the power of time. - But I presume you'll save it later.)

It put a big smile on my face, just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Moderator

I forgot to post this one review too, same story as before, just a couple of chapters later.

Unfortunately it was from an anonymous, but I believe it could be the same person of the previous comment (?)

Hell of an ending to Maya's wrath - this was rather appropriate for her since it was technically the Crimson Raiders' fault for leading Maya to her death. This chapter blends so well with the characters talking Maya down AND some action-packed sections. (also how dare you make me feel sad about Flak's pets, are they dead? XD)

But I believe this isn't the end of your story, right? I'm sure you're planning something big. Otherwise, you can end it with one last chapter, Maya reuniting with her old Vault Hunters - especially Krieg, into the living world, along with Lilith, though I doubt Scooter, Roland, hell, even Queen Dido and Angel will agree to return - they had proper sendoffs and bringing them back won't change anything (but more sharing banter between the Old & New Vault Hunters from all 3 Games)

Once again, the community thanks you for making this.

• 2 months later...
  • Board Moderator

Got a few comments on my latest stories today, this time on Archive, which is nice.

Both are from MichellesPenScratchz

This on "Farewell, my only friends"

Really cool idea, that Nyriad was making herself present to Maya ever since Maya left Pandora. Nyriad is so mysterious, and ripe for multiple fan interpretations. Also a clever detail, comparing Nyriad to Angel.

And this on "Drive away the shadows"

This whole fic is so full of Found Family feels. :D It just makes me think of why it's so impossible to have any fun playing Borderlands 2 solo. When you play it alone, you really miss out on a lot when you aren't seeing the companionship between your Vault Hunter and others. Whether they're healing each other for a Second Wind or they're getting the Catch-A-Ride unstuck from an embarrassing cliff (true story), the interactions with other players is what makes BL2 so memorable. And by extension, it's those interactions between the Vault Hunters themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Another ego boosting review about Reign of Chaos (Assassin's Creed).

This was left by an anonymous reviewer called Mel over on A03 from the original upload.

-

Oh man, I'm kind of concerned about Jacob. He's turned into some sort of power-hungry Templar and is ruling people by fear instead. Like, choose the Templars or choose me or you will die. Yikes. I hope Evie will smack some sense into his head soon! On another note, yet another brilliantly written chapter! I love the development of Jacob's character. They do say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions!

About Abraham's plotting, I can't help but think to that angsty side-fic that you wrote. I can't wait to see what you do with this (although I hope that both twins will be alive at the end!). Oh gosh, things are getting so, so exciting.

-

Context? Basically I managed to show my readers a change in Jacob's personality, and I'm glad it was convincing.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

For a long time, my pokemon fantasy Chains of Fate/A Crown of Thorns hadn't gotten a single review on FFN or on A03.

Pretty disheartening considering the amount of time I've poured into it. 

Then I got two on A03.

It's a shame there's no other comments here! So many moving parts and players in this story and plenty of intrigue to keep the reader interested in how exactly it'll all tie together in the end. I've enjoyed reading this and hope you keep it up!

letsliketurtles (think they might've found it through Tumblr actually)

Hello! Your story is so well told and captivating that it motivated me to start drawing (perhaps even fan art of this fic) and writing creatively again. This was such a gem to find because I haven't read fan fiction in an awfully long time. Trickyshipping (LanceXLyra) fan fictions were some of the first I've ever read and it's inspiring to witness an active story about this somewhat underrated ship combined with a fascinating fantasy world. A Crown of Thorns feels like a great combination of two of my favorite video games: Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

Once again, it is awesomely inspiring to see active fan fiction writers for Lance X Lyra stories. Ever since I found this story and its first chapter, I've been addicted to reading it in my spare time. The world-building and continuous storyline involving familiar faces in Pokemon reinvented is such a delight to read. This feels beyond a simple fan fiction and a well thought out book worth publishing! You have a gift for writing. I look forward to reading more in upcoming chapters!

• 1 month later...

Harming An Innocent Chapter 40

LadyEloquence:

I feel like I had a Mu Shu moment where he rises up and goes " I Live!" When I saw that this had an update. But just as will all great fanfica that haven't updated in a good while I had to reread the whole fanfic because I had question marks floating around my head.

Chapter 40 is definitely a chapter full of surprises well for me at least. It is definitely note worthy when you learn Krampus and Nicholas once had a bond with each other. Not to mention it seems to me that the Easter Bunny more often then not seems to cause hatred and distrust and drags the other guardians down with him for the count.

It really hurts my heart reading how self destructive Pitch has become after the "death" of his younger brother. It honestly makes me want to break the fourth wall and shake Pitch while incoherently screaming about Jack being alive.

I am excited to see what will come of the next update.

Musical_Harmony:

Still a good read no matter how many times I’ve already read it I eagerly await the next chapter!!!❤️❤️❤️

• Administrator

For Chains of Fate, my Pokemon fantasy!

This is for the FFN version. Very nice review and it gave me some hope that I have some appeal.

-

From Larieth

Srry for my bad english but I just started your fic and I LOVE IT. I always thought: "If Pokemon World was dark and with GoT and Grimdark facts propably would be amazing". But I am reallly scared to write it and when I found your fic I just wanted to hug you.

I read a few chapters and I have to tell you I love your narrative skills (even if i'm spanish lol)