Recommend A Series

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How come nobody has recommended Fullmetal Alchemist? That's basically a crime! xd I often joke that if someone doesn't have this anime in their favs, we cannot be friends Both animes, in fact. While

I recommend One-Punch Man!!!!! Awesome SHIT! AND ONLY SIX EPISODES! GO F**KING WATCH IT!  http://kissanime.to/anime/one-punch-man

Just finished Gakuen Babysitters. You want noble messages subtled in cute crazy antics by babies, go watch this anime

• 1 month later...

I just watch that I still cant get my head around it. I don't hate it but I don't love it, It is starting to grow on me though.

The series is a big f you to all the other shonen jump anime/manga with the main character.

Lol yeah! XD I heard from the Manga fans that the anime will get good at episode 7 and will only get better! Haven't seen the 7th one yet. But let's hope.

I like it now alot it grew on me, read the manga too.

Episode 5 is my favourite did not really 7 much, although Bang is pretty cool.

This dude really got me thinking about something I never thought would happen.

Manga.... The art is godly brah! Unlike anything I've ever seen. Had the studio been anything but Madhouse, They wouldn't have been able to do justice to the manga... *cough* Toei *cough*

Definitely the best animations ive seen.

Agreed! Best animation has to be One-Punch Man or HxH 2011 (also by Madhouse, but the latter had 148 episodes while OPM will have 12 episodes... budget. Still HxH 2011 is the best animated long-running anime) You should seriously give Hunter x Hunter a try LB, This anime did nothing but bring deep themes to the table while still being entertaining AF!

http://www.masterani.me/anime/info/53-hunter-x-hunter-2011

So I recommend that. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched this recently "Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry". A very recent series that is quite popular, kind of reminded me of a combination of Bleach and a certain ability in Naruto.

Concept is decent and the animation is quite good. 1st episode was very hilarious if it doesn't hook you, this might not be for you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I went in blind watching a new series called 'Boku no hero academia' or in English 'My Hero Academia' with it's first episode just coming out.

The first half I didn't really enjoy but it picked up in the second half of the episode, relaising there was a manga for it I quick blitzed through it and didn't mind it at all.

It's one of those series which will grow on you if you give it a chance I believe, the main character might not be everyones cup of tea but as I said give it time and you should grow come to like him.

Few things did surprise me a lot in the manga, especially early. Really made me think this series was a What if scenario of the real world with some of the things in it.

Id give it 7.5/10 some parts in the manga went completely over my head, but it was pretty good. Saw a lot of influence from other series, two in particular OPM & Naruto.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2016 at 3:24 PM, Lightningblade49 said:

I went in blind watching a new series called 'Boku no hero academia' or in English 'My Hero Academia' with it's first episode just coming out.

The first half I didn't really enjoy but it picked up in the second half of the episode, relaising there was a manga for it I quick blitzed through it and didn't mind it at all.

Boku no Hero eh? I've heard great things about it, will be binge watching it when it finishes airing. 20 minutes a week just isn't enough for me to get invested in the characters and the story tbh. Unless it's executed brilliantly, which is very rare in anime. They become better with time, they never start off amazing lol examples... Most of them.

Btw I wanted to recommend this anime called "Chihayafuru" it's sport-ish and the game they play is rather boring, at least that's what I thought at first. But it grew on me. Really good stuff.