Smite Rage Thread

• Administrator

Today in conquest....

A support who starts too many fights when the numbers and levels are against us. Real bright move there Serqet. Stays at base and runs around. Just leave the game you prick.

A Khepri who gets frustrated we are turning down the surrender vote so he leaves.

A retarded Heimdallr whom I had to support as Yemoja. We keep arguing the entire game (I tell him I'm going back a few times because he doesn't get the memo and keeps pushing.... He tells me to be quiet. Then proceeds to blame me when he dies because he's a damn idiot) and then he leaves because he's stupid enough to take fights on his own. Guy complains about it being a 4 v 5 when he is the one making it a 4 v 5 because he's on his own.... What a moron. We reported him.

That being said, a bunch of my solo games in other modes went well. Dafaq Smite?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man today was a rough day at the office. I have added their names to the player's blacklist for future reference. @Stubborn Saber @Sakura Alexia @Flowered Panda In the first game of con

Smite, where did Hi-Rez hurt you? Why do you place bot Vulcan and bot Khumbhakarna on the same team? You try and run a test game for a different build in coop Joust and you are slapped in th

Wow. What a toxic session. What. The. Fuck. All four games of assault. I'm like legit pissed as I write this. You guys will love this.... @Stubborn Saber @Sakura Alexia @Flowered Panda @Vect

• Administrator

Today in another exciting episode of conquest...

Dear Solo Lane Sylvanus,

You do not have the right to ask for fucking ganks when you do not ward (even though you have a free ward) and you are building FULL DAMAGE.

There are two other fucking lanes in conquest that need help more than you.

You do not get to call our mid Hel trash because she was building the Healing Rod. The Rod does give power, idiot.

You do not get any ganks if you are going to complain like a little bitch the entire game because you are actual trash at solo.

Junglers do not have to babysit solo lane.

Sincerely, Jungle Kali

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

I would like to complain about some fucking idiotic four man clan in assault.

I'm Thor. You are Athena, Artemis, Yemoja and Freya.

Why the fuck are you taunting a Cerberus knowing he has his bloody ult up?

Why the hell is Yemoja ulting no one?

There's a friggen Nox on that team idiot. And you blame me for everything that has gone wrong?

So many stupid people play this game.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

This one will delight you. Today was a very tilty frustrating day.

@Stubborn Saber @Sakura Alexia @ElectrifyingRoses

So I was Ganehsa in assault. We had a Tyr, Ares, Hun Batz and Da Ji. We were up against a pretty balanced team so I thought we need magical damage.

And as you know Ganesha has a rather large ult that can do some insane aoe damage which Ares does not have.

Ares was extremely angry. He wanted to report Tyr first because Tyr died 10 times in a row. But then Ares must've finally checked out my build then tried to convince the team to report me for feeding (5 deaths 0 kills because Ganehsa).

I told him I wasn't feeding. He goes report Ganesha for feeding and being trash. Now I had set up 26 kills and I also had top damage (almost 20,000).

Anyways. He forgets about Tyr and just spends the rest of the match trying to accuse me of being a feeder and a trash player. He goes why aren't you building guardian? He keeps calling me an idiot and all this other jazz. I sent him a few smiley faces and lols every now and then. 

And I said we need magical damage. I'm building bruiser (had Chronos Pendant, Purple Boots and Breastplate of Valor). Have some faith. It will work.

My ult wins us the game because I knock enemy team all down to low health and rest of my team blow all their ults too immediately. 

He's actually upset we won because he wanted to report me so bad. I told him 'I told you it would work'. He shut up after that and the rest of the team commended me haha.

Just because you're a bloody tank, does not mean you have to play tank. It's fucking assault. Learn to adapt idiot.

We beat a five man too https://smite.guru/match/1023676742

On a side note...

I had a game as Ama before with four hunters lol. This enemy Poseidon kraken'd me and I died first as usual. He laugh spammed.

I spent the rest of the match zoning him away whilst my hunters tore the enemy team apart.

Every time Poseidon died, I'd laugh spam him. Made sure to laugh spam him heaps as their titan fell too. And my team also decided it was a good idea to harass him too and laugh spam him.

Hahahahahahahhaahah. 

Fuck Poseidon players. Honestly. All they do is press one button.

• Administrator

Fuck Aphrodite players.

No. As a diamond Aphro myself, you are not skillful players. It takes no skill to press 3 to heal.

Fuck Poseidon players even more.

It takes no bloody skill to press 4. Even Zeus uses more buttons. No. It is not hard to kraken people because that's all Poseidon players are able to do. Press 4. 

Pressing other buttons is too complex for them to handle.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator

Okay. Fuck this fucking meta. I'm usually annoyed at something about Smite whether it's a healing meta, tank meta etc...

But this meta is actually the worst because there is no COUNTER PLAY at all.

Midguardian Mail? Witchblade? Anti-healing item? Hide of the Nemean? THEY DO NOTHING AT ALL.

At least in a crit meta, tank meta, healing meta etc there is some counter play.

But not this one. I'm actually kinda pissed about it, and makes me not want to play Smite sometimes.

@Stubborn Saber Will totally understand.

Why the fuck is it even a fair fucking fight if a bloody god can kill you in about five basics?

You want to win cheap? Play a braindead god that requires no sense of aim, because why have skill?

Bakasura. Kali. Arachne. Vamana. Anyone else that can make use of the swords well.

GOLDEN BLADE - SERRATED EDGE - HASTENED KATANA - STONE CUTTING SWORD - ASI - and whatever fuck you item.

What does this build have? Lots of attack speed. Flat and percentage penetration. Movement speed. Life steal. And basic attack damage.

In other words? Just don't play the game because you're not going to be able too anyway.

You can't run away because they outrun you.

You can't fight them because their DPS is faster than you.

What the fuck are you supposed to do? How is this fun? 

Oh. And fuck pure lifesteal builds. What the fuck? Anti-healing items do jack shit.

And fuck split pushing hunters, especially Izanamis who do fuck all but take objectives all day long.

Why the fuck Hi-Rez? WHY.

Fuck you, and anyone who laughs spams and brags about how good they are because they're playing a god you can't counter (that takes no skill whatsover - I play Baka and Kali. No brain power required. Honest. At least with hunters you have to aim.)

Oh c'mon, feck off Hi-Rez. In the next patch they're planning to remove Bumba's mask from the game because it offers to much movement speed and is OP.

Really? They're targeting down an item that allows god's like The Morrigan to be active in the jungle role and not the swords that give Bakasura and other AA based assassins 100% win rate? What the actual fuck! That reasoning is just taking the piss.

Yes, Bumba's offers more movement speed than the full sword built, but due to it's passive you're taking 15% increased damage and dealing 15% less damage. That's the price you pay for building this item and because of this it's normally skipped for most gods. Whilst with the full sword build you only get positive effects and can shred through an enemy team in seconds, but no that's not an issue at all, right Hi-Rez?

I look forward to seeing Bakasura still being over played and winning 100% of games for another year. I am ecstatic that Hi-Rez is inadvertently nerfing The Morrigan in the coming update, because she is a massive threat and being played in every game. Thank Christ the sword build isn't receiving any form of nerf whatsoever.

Absolutely loving this upcoming patch already.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stubborn Saber said:

Oh c'mon, feck off Hi-Rez. In the next patch they're planning to remove Bumba's mask from the game because it offers to much movement speed and is OP.

Really? They're targeting down an item that allows god's like The Morrigan to be active in the jungle role and not the swords that give Bakasura and other AA based assassins 100% win rate? What the actual fuck! That reasoning is just taking the piss.

Yes, Bumba's offers more movement speed than the full sword built, but due to it's passive you're taking 15% increased damage and dealing 15% less damage. That's the price you pay for building this item and because of this it's normally skipped for most gods. Whilst with the full sword build you only get positive effects and can shred through an enemy team in seconds, but no that's not an issue at all, right Hi-Rez?

I look forward to seeing Bakasura still being over played and winning 100% of games for another year. I am ecstatic that Hi-Rez is inadvertently nerfing The Morrigan in the coming update, because she is a massive threat and being played in every game. Thank Christ the sword build isn't receiving any form of nerf whatsoever.

Absolutely loving this upcoming patch already.

They're reworking Bumbas!

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

@Stubborn Saber @Sakura Alexia

So I've had a bit of time to reflect.

Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy this game immensely. There are plenty of times I have a lot of fun playing this game. Even some losses can be enjoyable when it was clear it was even-match of evenly skilled players. Right now it seems we're stuck in a rut (I know I've won 5 of my last 20 conquest matches - yay matchmaking), and I don't know if these extended breaks I've been making are doing more harm, or the game is just getting shittier matchmaking wise.

Sometimes this game feels extremely unrewarding and unfun when it's so obvious the odds are stacked against you and there is a very obvious skill difference between yourself and your opponent (demoralizing). I feel like this game is once again heading in that direction of burst deleting you super fast with little counter. It annoys me that enemies seem to always do more damage even if they're building the same shit as you are and are same level. 

Clearly, I was a little frustrated towards the end of that final conquest game (sorry). It didn't matter what I did, and I'm super disappointed that I was somehow able to succeed in making Bakasura look like a terrible god when I know (we know) just how capable he is of just dominating. Definitely one of my worst Baka games, but he's last five games have been that shit too. 

First game I was just getting slapped around by a Hou Yi (that was demoralizing). It really felt like all my damage meant nothing and Hou Yi can just go 2-1 stun ult and you are dead. And you shouldn't be able to beads in the middle of a King Arthur ult. It's like Ne Zha's ult... You beads the moment it hits you. Not half way through, game. What the fuck? Oh also Sol is supposed to be immune to ALL damage during her 3... How the fuck is Thanatos able to kill me with his 1?

Second game was just as bad with the Rat jungle. How the hell do you just walk past to low level enemies that you are fully capable of killing? 

Third game was one of the most frustrating games I've had in recent times. I engage early and die immediately. I wait till the fight has started and die anyway because of their incredible CC chain. Typically, what would happen is I'd try to go in, then Artemis places a trap right in front. Argus dropped on head and Kumbha sleep. You're fucked. Try to engage late? Artemis ult. You're fucked. I also believe that Baksura should be immune to an Artemis ult when he ults... He can't be picked up by a Fenrir ult or be Medusa ulted, so why the fuck does an Artemis ult work? Also, how the hell does a Bellona 

Anyways. Needless to say, all these losses in conquest in recent times has been incredibly frustrating. It doesn't matter if I'm playing a comfort pick or a comfort role, nothing appears to work. I really feel like I ought to be playing in some bronze v game because I feel like that's where I deserve to be these days. Build defensively? You're fucked. Build offensively? You're still fucked. Go damage support? You're fucked. Enemy builds damage support? You're fucked. You play Aphro support? You're fucked. Enemy plays Aphro support? She's suddenly S tier.

It's going to be even worse in the next patch when items like Rod of Asclepius buffs lifesteal items.

14 hours ago, AquilaTempestas said:

So I've had a bit of time to reflect.

Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy this game immensely. There are plenty of times I have a lot of fun playing this game. Even some losses can be enjoyable when it was clear it was even-match of evenly skilled players. Right now it seems we're stuck in a rut (I know I've won 5 of my last 20 conquest matches - yay matchmaking), and I don't know if these extended breaks I've been making are doing more harm, or the game is just getting shittier matchmaking wise.

Sometimes this game feels extremely unrewarding and unfun when it's so obvious the odds are stacked against you and there is a very obvious skill difference between yourself and your opponent (demoralizing). I feel like this game is once again heading in that direction of burst deleting you super fast with little counter. It annoys me that enemies seem to always do more damage even if they're building the same shit as you are and are same level. 

Clearly, I was a little frustrated towards the end of that final conquest game (sorry). It didn't matter what I did, and I'm super disappointed that I was somehow able to succeed in making Bakasura look like a terrible god when I know (we know) just how capable he is of just dominating. Definitely one of my worst Baka games, but he's last five games have been that shit too. 

Don't worry about it, Sakura and I have both rage quit/dropped out of sessions before. With the games we've been having the last 3 days no one can blame ya for leaving last nights session. They were very tilting and frustrating for various reasons. My words after the last conquest match probably didn't help much either, apologies if any offence was caused. Honestly, my plays were nowhere near perfect in that match.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stubborn Saber said:

Don't worry about it, Sakura and I have both rage quit/dropped out of sessions before. With the games we've been having the last 3 days no one can blame ya for leaving last nights session. They were very tilting and frustrating for various reasons. My words after the last conquest match probably didn't help much either, apologies if any offence was caused. Honestly, my plays were nowhere near perfect in that match.

I was kinda already peeved during the Sol Hou Yi game and got more annoyed as the session went on. Nothing was working

All hope had been lost haha.

• Board Moderator

Literally after the session ended the comment was "we're putting this game down for a while"

I know I don't play much, but this is so ridiculous, 3 days of games where we just get stomped are not okay, really. I just stopped caring at this point, it happens what happens, I just play because I can be with you guys, that's all. It does get annoying though.

Besides last game I wasn't hitting one thing, probably I was annoyed too.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Today in conquest was a fucking horrible day filled with fucking morons.

I love running into 4 man comps too as a duo. Yay.

Lost three games in the morning with @Stubborn Saber  then lost another three at night with Tripwire due to three more bloody idiots. 

Fuck you Yemoja. Game 3 you did NOTHING because you were complaining about everyone being trash when you're the fucking idiot trying to 1 v 5 the enemy team without BACK UP. Goddamn moron. So you spent the rest of the fucking game running away from every team fight and farming minions. You were the worst kind of asshole. BLOCK this idiot > gioofdat512

Game 2? Our Medusa ulted nothing. Can't win a game without an ADC.

Game 1 was a shit show. Three enemy hunters. Yeah. We're fucked.

And a big fuck you to that Sobek in a joust match today with StillAlive. Sobek decides to sit at base all game because Danny-Boy got blown up by Zeus.

Well, 10 game win streak in conquest. 6 game losing streak conquest. Win streak tomorrow?

• Administrator

Here's a classic case of idiots in Smite @Sakura Alexia  @Stubborn Saber

Dear Geb and Danny-Boy,

You guys are fucking trash you utter pieces of shit.

I'm playing Hades in siege. Myself and Porko rotate over to your bloody lane to win the fight.

Then YOU BLAME US FOR LOSING YOUR FUCKING LANE.

We rotated to help YOU and we LOST OUR LANE.

Then I, as Hades, get FOUR MAN ULTED by the enemy premade and YOU DO NOTHING.

No Geb shield. No Danny back up. You just sat back and called me trash and shit for 'not doing anything'

"You don't deserve shield"

"Your trash Hades"

"You can't hit anything"

Fuck you. I had top kills and top damage that game.

-

Also a fuck you to the duo lane in the following game who died 4 times in 4 minutes then quit the game.

Fucking crybabies.

Also love the matchmaking in Smite.

What the fuck? 

https://smite.guru/match/1123127747

-

Another big fuck you to the Artemis who raged that we were all useless when she never warded and never got any help from her lane partner (who left the game).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Well, MMR has dropped to below 1300 now yay. Was over 1600 at one point : ( 

Literally in the pits of hell with so many fucking shitty horrible people.

@Stubborn Saber @Sakura Alexia

Getting into games with the most toxic fucking pieces of shit and I begin to wonder why the fuck I play this ranked game.

- Bastet support does nothing all game then bitches about our solo laner not having damage

- Cu solo who bitches about me (Ao) being shit and trash all game when he is starting fights with no back up. Meanwhile, our Sol does jackshit all game but split pushes and dies every time. Oh but of course it's my fault.

- One guy doesn't even load into the game but teammates don't want to surrender before 5 minutes yay

- Salty Tiamat in mid who bitches about duo rotations when she doesn't know what a fucking ward is and refuses to buy them and proceeds to get ganked more times

- Jungle doesn't know what a jungle is

Ugh. Literally sick of this bullshit. 

Now I'm by no means a great player, but I really think I'm at least decent enough to be in Gold III.

• Administrator

My mind is broken. My spirit is crushed at this point.

I have hit rock bottom, and now under 1000 MMR. Sadly, there no are MMR/Elo resets either each split anymore so I'm permanently stuck in shit tier forever now. Yay.

So, I'm basically too trash to play with you guys now. Well, they do say if you are stuck in ELO hell it's because you deserve to be there.

Games today.

• ADC bitches and throws a fit because Geb does not have a 1 second shield cool down
  • Jungle leaves the game because ADC told him he was trash
  • Me getting getting told by a Vulcan that I was a shit jungler because I refused to Tsukyomi ult into a Susano and Nu Wa combo. Yes, Vulcan. I want to get pulled in by Susano and stunned-locked by Nu Wa. Smart idea.
  • The only game I do end up winning is the one where I ended up in a diamond conquest game with a jungler who was a grandmaster previously and specialist jungler who carried pretty hard

I don't know what to do anymore, or if it's even worth trying to continue playing ranked.

Sigh.

@Sakura Alexia @Stubborn Saber

Don't know if you'll continue trying your luck at ranked. I just hope your journeys don't end up in the shits like mine did.