Im supporting Spain given majority of my family is Spanish although I don't like my odds with the team is disarray, who sacks a coach 48hrs before the first game on the biggest stage. 

Australia I am also supporting of course I like there chances of getting out of the group especially if we can somehow hold France to a draw I like our chances against Denmark & Peru.

If both get knocked out I will backing France & Netherlands I have little bit of them in me too ^_^.

• Administrator
On 6/17/2018 at 3:02 PM, Lightningblade49 said:

Proud to be Australian what an effort against France, so unlucky.

It was a tense game that's for sure. Saw a few of the highlights on television.

Oh. Apparently they are showing all the Aussie games now after the problem with Optus. For the next 48 hours or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Australia so disappointing they should have progressed with how they played this tournament but yet again they just cant score on the worlds biggest stage same shit every time.

I don't like my chances with Spain much either there defence is atrocious by far the worst team defensively in the whole world cup. Playing such a highline leaves risks of course but they look so lazy the two central defenders and it's two vets in Pique & Ramos but the main issue is clearly poor management of the national team just what the hell were they doing...…. I can only hope things improve for the boys because bigger nations will definitely expose them like Croatia for example who they are playing.

Current tip to win World cup: Brazil

looking at the draw for the top 16 I think England with how they are playing have the best run to the final and will likely have to play spain to get there but overall I think brazil will get the job done at the moment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrator

Can't say I'm a follower of soccer, but heard the news about Christian Eriksen (Danish soccer player).

For those who don't know... He's a 29 year old sports star who collapsed on the field during the match because of cardiac arrest.

Absolutely bloody crazy and really horrified : ( What a horrid thing to witness.

Fortunately, they brought him back to life and he's now stable.

Just goes to show that you really gotta try and enjoy life.