Those kid shows

On 08/01/2018 at 8:43 PM, AquilaTempestas said:

Some people say Teletubbies is the worst.

I say 'yeah right, you clearly haven't seen this monstrosity'

Ah my childhood, and just because of that fact you're wrong, both of them are fantastic shows and I would still sit and watch them now because I'm a grown child............... But yeah, Bella was the bitch of the show, I'll give ya that.

Then again must 90's cartoons and kids stuff was awesome, like Ed, Edd and Eddy, worryingly more modern kids cartoons seem to get everything wrong though, like this bland, boring, useless, thing, Phineas and Ferb:

Just to give a sample of the atrocious and humour, they made a joke about a time machine being misheard for tie machine...... Really? Whoever thought this was a good idea shall be hung at dawn for their mistakes.

10 minutes ago, Stubborn Saber said:

Ah my childhood, and just because of that fact you're wrong, both of them are fantastic shows and I would still sit and watch them now because I'm a grown child............... But yeah, Bella was the bitch of the show, I'll give ya that.

Then again must 90's cartoons and kids stuff was awesome, like Ed, Edd and Eddy, worryingly more modern kids cartoons seem to get everything wrong though, like this bland, boring, useless, thing, Phineas and Ferb.

The platypus was funny, but yeah, that show is terrible. I’m happy my daughter never got into any of that, or Barney. She did watch this complete piece of shit for a short period of time when she was around 2, though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrator
On 1/25/2018 at 6:54 AM, onewiththewheels said:

I like Catdog a lot when I was younger.  It was so bizarre, but so funny...

Oh Catdog! I used to love that show. Definitely weird!

This was one of my favourites. It is an Australian show. I always liked the ones where the animals are the main characters.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Used to watch a ton of stuff on Cbeebies when I was a little kid, including Balimory (spell?), Charlie and Lola, some weird thing called In the Night Garden with that little blue squeaky boy with the blanket that always fell over... And some weird show with people dressed as dancing shapes that would just constantly sing 'I am a shape'.

Also Clifford but that was really normal compared to that other shit. Does anyone even know what I'm talking about with the shapes? I think it was some kind of Arts and Crafts thing.