Ask the Chaos (TJMike)

• 4 weeks later...

@Wizarmonfan

Favorite movie... that's a tough one. But since my memory can't hold more than a few years at the time (seriously, I have a really bad memory lol) I'm gonna say Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (Yondu! Why?!!)

Either that one, or King Artur: The Legend of the Sword.

My favorite genre are superheroes or fantasy. Never gets old.

@AquilaTempestas

Not really. Pineapples belong exclusively on fruit cocktails and nothing more lol :D

@MasKaiHilFantic

Dude, it's one of those cases where the phrase "what you call Chinese food, is known simply as food in China" applies perfectly. I mean sure, we eat a lot of stuff here in Mexico, but yeah, tacos are like the most common type of food lol.

So yeah, after I finish this reply, I'm gonna get some really spicy tacos ^_^

@Nirianne

Ok, I think the best impulse buy I've made was The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt about a year ago.

I was kind of broke (financially speaking), but then the psn store went and released The Witcher 3 with a 50% discount or something, and back then it was like 40 bucks discount. I was broke, but it was going to be a lot of time before they put that promotion again.

So I bought it, and I'm still enjoying it till this day ^_^

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, pyrosocks said:

DC or Marvel fan? Least favorite Marvel movie? Can you tell us why DC is better than Marvel any day? Who do you think would win in a fight? Batman or Tony Stark? Did you watch Infinity war? How did you find it? Favorite character in Infinity war? Least favorite? If you had the infinity glove, what would you do with it? 

Lmao, hey TJ. 

Sorry, I couldn't tag you so I quoted you lol.

Also, heyyy Pyroooo!! Long time no read!! How've you been girl? We really need to catch up. Think I'm gonna dust off my discord account (or even create another if it's been deleted lol)

Anyways, touching reunions aside. Answers time! (Hmm, lots of questions per post. Glad to see some things never change lmao. I shall retaliate asap!)

DC all the way // Iron Man 3 (I blame the fake Mandarin lol) // John Constantine, Swamp Thing and Sandman (also Injustice) // Me, duh // Oh you meant between those two? Alright then. Batman, duh :D // Yup! // Awesome, I found the imperious necessity of snap my fingers at each problem in my life to make it go away. Didn't work but got lots of stares and coments like 'Ah, you tryin' to pull a Thanos?'. Hilarious as heck ^_^ // The Almighty Thanos!! // Spiderkid. I-I mean Spiderman (Poor Holland, I can barely take him seriously as Spiderman. Don't know why lol) // "What I wouldn't do?" will be more of the question in this case lol

Nice to hear about you! Hope to get on discord soon so you can tell me what you've been plotting in my absence :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@AquilaTempestas

I actually meet with Guillermo del Toro when he gave a conference on Creative Thinking a few years back. He was kind of a surprise speaker so I was tragically unprepared and I got him to sign the small notebook I was carrying at the moment haha. He's quite funny and chill in person, and gave such awesome advice to get flowing ideas in the long term.

Also, if I could be any greek god? I think I'll go with either Erebos, God of Darkness... or Pan, just for the lolz :D

@Nirianne

I actually do. I have several items in the list already, but the most curious/funny/weird would be things like parachute [at least once in my life lol], get one book published [regardless of the reviews it gets, I just want to publish something] and travel to UK and/or Ireland, again just for the lolz

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:02 PM, AquilaTempestas said:

When are you going to reply to the roleplays?

Already did! :D I'm sorry for the late responses though. 

On 4/5/2021 at 8:02 PM, AquilaTempestas said:

What story are you most proud of and why?

Tbh, I'm quite proud of Against All Darkness, a fanfic I made based on Darkest Dungeon. I never got around continuing it, but I feel it's the best I have on FFN.