Jump to content

Ask MasKaiHilFantic anything


Recommended Posts

On 1/3/2018 at 8:44 AM, MasKaiHilFantic said:

Definitely Bar Be Que, or Pizza! Or a local favorite, Biryani *w*

What is bbq like in your locality? I’m asking because even in the US, people fight over what is actually BBQ. I’m from the southeast, and even there, we have four warring factions: Tennessee (smoky, thick red sauce) , eastern North Carolina (slightly thinner red sauce, peppery meat), Western North Carolina (vinegar-based sauce), and South Carolina (mustard-based). And there are also arguments about how the meat is cooked, with a spice rub or without, or what type of meat means bbq (pork or beef). 

My favorite is a mixture of mustard-based sauce and thick, smoky sauce. I just made some the other day and it’s amazing. 

 

Link to post
16 hours ago, MyBlueSkye said:

What is bbq like in your locality? I’m asking because even in the US, people fight over what is actually BBQ. I’m from the southeast, and even there, we have four warring factions: Tennessee (smoky, thick red sauce) , eastern North Carolina (slightly thinner red sauce, peppery meat), Western North Carolina (vinegar-based sauce), and South Carolina (mustard-based). And there are also arguments about how the meat is cooked, with a spice rub or without, or what type of meat means bbq (pork or beef). 

My favorite is a mixture of mustard-based sauce and thick, smoky sauce. I just made some the other day and it’s amazing. 

 

Oh our BBQ isn't about the sauce; it's about the meat, well how the meat is cooked that is.

The main componentS of our BBQ are tikkas (or tandoori) and kebabs.The meat is either beef, mutton or usually chicken. Our sauce is a yogurt based raita. And we eat said kebabs & tikkas with parahthas (a type of bread) along with a side of salad which is usually onions...damn now I'm hungry :P

And reading your types of bbq made me hungrier x3 (though i don't eat pork, religious reasons, but the beef sounds delicious)

Link to post
On 1/26/2018 at 5:38 AM, MyBlueSkye said:

What do you like about pro wrestling? 

A lot, actually. Wrestling is a big part of my childhood in fact. My brother introduced it to me back in 2001.  I remember seeing the Rock and his charisma, his moves and his attitude really inspired me. Then came John Cena and Rey Mysterio. I'd copy Rey by cutting up my Spiderman mask and make it into a mask like his, then I'd jump around like him. 

Then came Christian, specifically his theme song; I was enchanted by it and from that point on I began incorporating wrestling music into my life. Then came my muse, the Undertaker. From there it just took off to new heights where I'd be able to get ideas simply by imagining about wrestling.

Link to post
On 1/31/2018 at 2:13 AM, MasKaiHilFantic said:

A lot, actually. Wrestling is a big part of my childhood in fact. My brother introduced it to me back in 2001.  I remember seeing the Rock and his charisma, his moves and his attitude really inspired me. Then came John Cena and Rey Mysterio. I'd copy Rey by cutting up my Spiderman mask and make it into a mask like his, then I'd jump around like him. 

Then came Christian, specifically his theme song; I was enchanted by it and from that point on I began incorporating wrestling music into my life. Then came my muse, the Undertaker. From there it just took off to new heights where I'd be able to get ideas simply by imagining about wrestling.

My husband’s family really likes wrestling. They watched it all through their childhoods as well, and it just boggles my mind, so it’s interesting to meet someone else to whom it’s really meaningful. I’ve never understood it! Although, my daughter has a little crush on the Rock right now. We’ve watched the kid movies he’s done way too many times. And John Cena seems like a real stand-up guy. But I’ve just never understood wrestling’s appeal. 

Link to post
19 hours ago, MyBlueSkye said:

My husband’s family really likes wrestling. They watched it all through their childhoods as well, and it just boggles my mind, so it’s interesting to meet someone else to whom it’s really meaningful. I’ve never understood it! Although, my daughter has a little crush on the Rock right now. We’ve watched the kid movies he’s done way too many times. And John Cena seems like a real stand-up guy. But I’ve just never understood wrestling’s appeal. 

Ah, that's good to know. I haven't really had a heart to follow wrestling as fanatically as I used to do. Eh, I blame the bad management, worthless 'talent'  and utter disrespect to the legacies of the all time greats. No wonder I'm into anime so much these days.

Hehe, the Rock is still a big crush for the ladies. And yeah Cena's great too ^^

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2018 at 7:28 AM, Aiko Isari said:

music~ what's the best way to wake up in the morning?

*whispers under breath* cannot believe I  forgot it erm—

Praying, remembering Allah (God); it is probably one of the most cliched things one can ever hear, unless they've experienced something...peaceful in that respect. Sometimes, I have, and those were the moments I live for.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...