Share your OC's

I have so many.... the oldest is from 2006 when I was a sophomore in high school.  I guess I'll start with my baby.

Alea Triswarin. I recently created her (no, she created herself, she's just allowing me to take the credit) and she' thinks she's an elf.  She lives in the world I created called Ghirr'mea where magic is everywhere and very illegal if you don't have okay from the Emperor to use it.  She was abandoned as a baby and her foster father took her in and raised her.  He's an elf (and was one of the original characters of this world many a year ago) and has her thinking the same thing until it's time for her to really know the truth.  She's actually a very rare dragon child (I got the inspiration from Skyrim with the dragonborn) where her mother was a human and her father is a dragon.  She's part of a prophecy that will bring the Dragons back into power over Ghirr'mea but it will also incriminate her in the end and she goes from this kind girl and gradually turns into a ruthless warrior.

She has pale skin, amethyst colored eyes (common in dragons and does not manifest until their 20th year), violet colored hair that she can't do anything with and is about five feet and seven inches tall.  She has a thin body with soft curves and has more control over the wind element and follows the Laws of Zephryus (which is a style of magic in this world I created).

I'm growing on her more and more as I work out her kinks and figure out her details.  I'm working on her personality as well as her philosophy and other tiny details like that.  She has a love interest in a character that a friend of mine writes and she well knows this (it's also her fault because she made a very sexy man character and my girl was just automatically betrothed to him).

• 2 months later...

I thought I would share some information on some of my newer ocs (Newer in terms of they're getting worked on)

First is Kaiyo Nakayama (Nicknamed Kay, K or Blazer)

rikushōKaiyo is female, 27 and a mech suit pilot in the Japanese Air force where she holds the title of kushō (Lieutenant General, 3 stars (OF-8) amd is in control of all aerial in 5 prefectures

Here is the main section from her profile:
Kaiyo is a Japanese mech suit pilot that trained with MEKA in order to help defend her country and South Korea from the attacks of the omnic that regularly arose from the ocean between the two nations. Unlike some of her fellow pilots, she has experience in piloting several types of mecha (Type used by Hana Song and in the AKB0048 anime), including land based ones to help in disaster relief. (See Titanfall mechs). 
 I'll post more soon!

• 4 months later...

I'd like to share one of my ultra favorite OC's. She's one of the first ones I've made back in 2001. And yes, some of you were really tiny back there.

Fandom: Final Fantasy (it's a story where I use elements from FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX all woven together to create one giant universe)

Name: Kicha Indella

Species: Sorceress (daughter of Ultimecia and Garland (FFIX))

Height: 170cm

Weight: Undisclosed

Personality: Kicha is a very outspoken individual ruled by slight hints of vanity and narcissism. She's nice, friendly, bubbly, and highly supportive of her two besties, Zine Tribal and Vivia Windstell. Kicha can sometimes be an airhead (like the dumb blonde) without thinking and say odd or inappropriate things at the wrong time. She's the type of girl who would listen to her friend's problems without saying a word. However, she's also the type of person who doesn't consult her issues with her trusted friends and does everything on a whim.

Physical Appearance: Kicha possesses an hourglass type body with fair skin, D-cup breasts, slender fingers with manicured nails, waist-length violent-colored hair, and striking purple-blue eyes.

Dislikes: Pickles, certain vegetables, light magic/materia

While Kicha may seem like the idol OC, she's not. She does have her fair share of issues she'll never talk about with anyone. Quite particularly she's an introvert who keeps to herself but becomes an extrovert with her friends. She's a chronic thinker and would think about just about anything that may jeopardize her happiness.

• 10 months later...

Okay, here's another one. 

Fandom: Beyblade 

Name: Dew Hayoko/Dew Granger 

Age: According to her first appearance in my story "Kingdom", she was shown as a newborn baby. Then, 6, 18, 22.......increasing btw :P 

Hair color: Dark violet 

Eye color: Turquoise 

Skin tone: Tan

Relationships: Hayashi Tachibana (Foster father), Sayoko Tachibana (Foster mother), Hilary Tachibana (Foster sister), Julia Fernandez (Foster cousin), Max Tate (Foster cousin), Mariam (Foster cousin-in-law), Kai Hiwatari (Foster cousin-in-law), Tyson Granger (Husband), Makoto Granger (Son) 

Occupation: The princess of Japan; the queen of Japan (Later on) 

Bit-beast: Nocturna (An owl-based beast) 

Skills: Dancing and embroidering. 

• 3 months later...

Um, I have a lot of OCs. But for now I'll share one. :)

@Aurelia Aurita Guess you have seen this.

Karine Balkov

Fandom: Beyblade-Original Series

FanFictions: Shoot first and then question, Where the sun rises during fall

Debut: 

Shoot first and then question: Chapter 

Age varies in the other fic. But she'll be around her early twenties before the Princes of Kanto get married.

Parents: Boris Balkov

Siblings: Nicolas Balkov (older brother)

Nationality: Russian

Eye color: Purple

Hair color: Purple

Height: 1. 67m 

Personality:

Shoot first and then question: Vein, Selfish and Snobbish. But brainwashed by Boris. 

Where the sun rises during fall: Snobbish, A bit insolent. She'll retain her good personality in further chapters.

Later helps Mafia

More about her:

Shoot first and then question: She studied with Ozuma, Mariam, Kane, Salima, Kai, Ray and other batch mates of her. She's Boris daughter, who works in a criminal organization called "Mafia." The Mafia men killed Ozuma's girlfriend Marina for Karine. Karine loves Ozuma thus she wanted to omit Marina from his life so that she can get along with Ozuma, thereby hidin her true identity. After knowing that Ozuma and Mariam fall in relationship, she intends to kill her OWN BEST FRIEND, none other than MARIAM!

Where the sun rises during fall: She is the daughter of Boris, who wanted to destroy the clan of Kingdom Kanto using an evil Prince called Joseph, whose sister Mariam will be married to Ozuma (A prince of Kanto, later becomes the king).

Here, her first look in "Where the sun rises during fall." 

You can visit my profile page to get the link for my Fanfiction.net website!

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Okay, so now I'm going to depict a character....she cannot be described as an OC, rather, she's the pre-incarnation of a cannon character: Hilary Tachibana from Beyblade. Hehehe...

Name: Ilaria. 

Name trivia:  "Ilaria" is actually the Italian equivalent of "Hilary". Both mean "Merry", "Source of joy", "Happiness". 

Her story:  She was born to a saint emperor, Camillo Dante.  Once upon a time, the kingdom of him was heavily affected by long-lasting droughts and famines. For getting rid of it, he venerated all the four sacred spirits (Dragoon, Driger, Draciel, Dranzer). Satisfied with him, with their energy combined, the bit-beasts together created a girl child and gifted her to him. With her birth, all the daintiness, happiness and enrichment of the kingdom returned. Since Dranzer was the one who responded to his call first, the king decided to marry the girl off with the worthiest protector of the vermilion bird. 

Later, Ilaria started doing penance for getting married to the most deserving guardian of Dranzer. While performing austerities, Boris Balkov saw her. With temptation, he proposed her to marry him. When she rejected, Boris couldn't control his wrath. With sheer force, he grasped her hair and molested her. With a karate chop, Ilaria got the extension of her hair cut that'd been in the fists of Boris. Disgusted, humiliated and being hateful, she decided to end her life and be reborn only for the destruction of Boris and fulfill her unfulfilled goal: To marry the worthiest protector of Dranzer. Then, she immolates herself with the fire of Dranzer. 

Epic-Angel-by-Azaleas-Dollsilaria.jpg

@TwilightUniverse018 how's she looking? :P

2 hours ago, Aurelia Aurita said:

Okay, so now I'm going to depict a character....she cannot be described as an OC, rather, she's the pre-incarnation of a cannon character: Hilary Tachibana from Beyblade. Hehehe...

Name trivia:  "Ilaria" is actually the Italian equivalent of "Hilary". Both mean "Merry", "Source of joy", "Happiness". 

Her story:  She was born to a saint emperor, Camillo Dante.  Once upon a time, the kingdom of him was heavily affected by long-lasting droughts and famines. For getting rid of it, he venerated all the four sacred spirits (Dragoon, Driger, Draciel, Dranzer). Satisfied with him, with their energy combined, the bit-beasts together created a girl child and gifted her to him. With her birth, all the daintiness, happiness and enrichment of the kingdom returned. Since Dranzer was the one who responded to his call first, the king decided to marry the girl off with the worthiest protector of the vermilion bird. 

Later, Ilaria started doing penance for getting married to the most deserving guardian of Dranzer. While performing austerities, Boris Balkov saw her. With temptation, he proposed her to marry him. When she rejected, Boris couldn't control his wrath. With sheer force, he grasped her hair and molested her. With a karate chop, Ilaria got the extension of her hair cut that'd been in the fists of Boris. Disgusted, humiliated and being hateful, she decided to end her life and be reborn only for the destruction of Boris and fulfill her unfulfilled goal: To marry the worthiest protector of Dranzer. Then, she immolates herself with the fire of Dranzer. 

@TwilightUniverse018 how's she looking? :P

Yes! The perfect pre-incarnation of Hilary Tachibana! *_*

She looks so pretty and beautiful! ^_^

Looks like I too need to share some of my OCs it seems :P

Nice one!

If you can't do big things, do small things bigger.

spacer.png

Anyways, waiting to see more of your OCs! @AureliaAurita

2 hours ago, Aurelia Aurita said:

@TwilightUniverse018 how's she looking? :P

Okay, I'll share another OC of mine:

@Aurelia Aurita I hope you'll like this. You'll start predicting things Mist!

Stella Jones

Fandom: Beyblade

FanFictions: Shoot first and then question, Where the sun rises during fall.

Name Meaning: Star and the lucky number associated with 6.

Later ages as leaps and years pass by in "Where the sun rises during fall".

Hair color: Dull blonde to blonde

Eye color: Blue

Height: 1.7 m

Spouse: Oliver Polanski (Where the sun rises during fall)

About character:

Shoot first and then question: The chief assistant of her boss Kane Yamashita, works in AFP (Australian Federal Police). Initially, she had a huge crush on him, but later she fell in love. After learning that he loves his acquaintance Salima, she becomes low on spirits till consoled by her colleague Kyomi. Later, AFP  team-up with the French Police. Soon, Stella develops feelings for the French chief 'Oliver Polanski'. They were about to start loving each other deeper, but fortunes lead them up to the most peaceful place and bid farewell to earth!

Where the sun rises during fall: Princess of Canberra city in Australia. She is Kane Yamashita's and Ozuma Nakamura's acquaintance. Kane and Ozuma's maternal grandmother was the princess of Queensland, who was well known to Stella's parents. Thus, she made friends with Ozuma and Kane. After she confesses her love to Oliver, the younger brother of Kane and Ozuma and the Prime Minister of Kanto, Queen-Mother Kincaid asks them to get married. She becomes the First lady (Prime Minister's wife) from then onwards. Once, Stella and Oliver were walking aside the river Fuji after a few months of their wedding. She saw a crane whose leg was stuck under a rock. Both Stella and Oliver helped the little crane. Then, the crane was none other than Goddess Judy, who was in the form of that bird wondering across the banks of the river. In return, Judy gives Stella a pot water. Goddess Judy told them that she'll form an off-spring from the pot of water through her spells. But, she asks Stella to drink the water and get pregnant with that child, but under two conditions: That child should be named as 'Max Mizuhara' and Judy would be his biological mother in her next life. Both Oliver and Stella will have another child after Max. She too forms a strong bond with Karine Balkov.

Here is her look as the "First Lady" of Kanto! :P 

spacer.png

If you can't do big things, do small things bigger.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, TwilightUniverse018 said:

Okay, I'll share another OC of mine:

@Aurelia Aurita I hope you'll like this. You'll start predicting things Mist!

Stella Jones

Fandom: Beyblade

FanFictions: Shoot first and then question, Where the sun rises during fall.

Name Meaning: Star and the lucky number associated with 6.

Later ages as leaps and years pass by in "Where the sun rises during fall".

Hair color: Dull blonde to blonde

Eye color: Blue

Height: 1.7 m

Spouse: Oliver Polanski (Where the sun rises during fall)

About character:

Shoot first and then question: The chief assistant of her boss Kane Yamashita, works in AFP (Australian Federal Police). Initially, she had a huge crush on him, but later she fell in love. After learning that he loves his acquaintance Salima, she becomes low on spirits till consoled by her colleague Kyomi. Later, AFP  team-up with the French Police. Soon, Stella develops feelings for the French chief 'Oliver Polanski'. They were about to start loving each other deeper, but fortunes lead them up to the most peaceful place and bid farewell to earth!

Where the sun rises during fall: Princess of Canberra city in Australia. She is Kane Yamashita's and Ozuma Nakamura's acquaintance. Kane and Ozuma's maternal grandmother was the princess of Queensland, who was well known to Stella's parents. Thus, she made friends with Ozuma and Kane. After she confesses her love to Oliver, the younger brother of Kane and Ozuma and the Prime Minister of Kanto, Queen-Mother Kincaid asks them to get married. She becomes the First lady (Prime Minister's wife) from then onwards. Once, Stella and Oliver were walking aside the river Fuji after a few months of their wedding. She saw a crane whose leg was stuck under a rock. Both Stella and Oliver helped the little crane. Then, the crane was none other than Goddess Judy, who was in the form of that bird wondering across the banks of the river. In return, Judy gives Stella a pot water. Goddess Judy told them that she'll form an off-spring from the pot of water through her spells. But, she asks Stella to drink the water and get pregnant with that child, but under two conditions: That child should be named as 'Max Mizuhara' and Judy would be his biological mother in her next life. Both Oliver and Stella will have another child after Max. She too forms a strong bond with Karine Balkov.

Here is her look as the "First Lady" of Kanto! :P 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh yeah! Now "Where the sun rises during fall" is taking a turn to the original beyblade series just like Kingdom. I loved it :D

On 4/23/2020 at 11:43 PM, TwilightUniverse018 said:

Um, I have a lot of OCs. But for now I'll share one. :)

@Aurelia Aurita Guess you have seen this.

Karine Balkov

Fandom: Beyblade-Original Series

FanFictions: Shoot first and then question, Where the sun rises during fall

Debut: 

Shoot first and then question: Chapter 

Age varies in the other fic. But she'll be around her early twenties before the Princes of Kanto get married.

Parents: Boris Balkov

Siblings: Nicolas Balkov (older brother)

Nationality: Russian

Eye color: Purple

Hair color: Purple

Height: 1. 67m 

Personality:

Shoot first and then question: Vein, Selfish and Snobbish. But brainwashed by Boris. 

Where the sun rises during fall: Snobbish, A bit insolent. She'll retain her good personality in further chapters.

Later helps Mafia

More about her:

Shoot first and then question: She studied with Ozuma, Mariam, Kane, Salima, Kai, Ray and other batch mates of her. She's Boris daughter, who works in a criminal organization called "Mafia." The Mafia men killed Ozuma's girlfriend Marina for Karine. Karine loves Ozuma thus she wanted to omit Marina from his life so that she can get along with Ozuma, thereby hidin her true identity. After knowing that Ozuma and Mariam fall in relationship, she intends to kill her OWN BEST FRIEND, none other than MARIAM!

Where the sun rises during fall: She is the daughter of Boris, who wanted to destroy the clan of Kingdom Kanto using an evil Prince called Joseph, whose sister Mariam will be married to Ozuma (A prince of Kanto, later becomes the king).

Here, her first look in "Where the sun rises during fall." 

You can visit my profile page to get the link for my Fanfiction.net website!

spacer.png

Yeah, I have. How can I forget the badass Karine Balkov? :P

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

I guess I'll mention my boy, Sebastian!

He is used in roleplays and also acts as a template character for canon characters.

Name - Sebastian Rosario

Age - 27

Personality - A bit of an asshole when required. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty if it means he obtains his goal. He doesn't intentionally try to be mean, but he's very blunt and his social skills aren't that great. He's very driven by passion and sometimes that means he tramples over other people's feelings when their goals get in his way. I guess you could he's ambitious, self-serving, passionate and emotional but if you earn his loyalty, he'll be your friend and be faithful until you break it.

He can easily be an antagonist but he can also be a protagonist at the same time depending on the roleplay.

Appearance - I kinda based him a bit on Elijah Mikaelson from The Originals (played by the actor Daniel Gillies - Google him).

• Discord Moderator

https://imgur.com/Bxroipl

Eva Taylor. One of my 6 "gifted" Digimon OCs. They're an all Australian team.

Personality: Eva is tightly wound, somewhat arrogant, and quite reserved. She tries to rule the space she's in with subtle movements and likes to have guys drooling over her, though they'd say she's playing hard to get. Is this a mask for insecurity? Yes, but it is a very good and very practiced mask. She is generally inclined to avoid argument, and does take some pleasure in cutting people down behind their backs. It's not that she totally lacks compassion, but she isn't especially versed in it and doesn't view it as especially valuable. To her, the world is made of people who will destroy you when you screw up, and are looking for something to laugh at. She is not going to be a victim to that world, even if it doesn't really exist.

The Story of Masao Ichijouji, DIgimon Fandom

Basic Statistics

Name: Masao Ichijouji

DOB: 1971 around Jan

Title: Hair to the Inchijouj Corporation (former), King of the Forest Kingdom

Hometown: Earth (Formerly), The Forest Kingdom, Server, Digital World (currently)

Birth order: 1

Siblings: None

Parents: Rin Ichijouji (Mother), Hiroshi Ichijouji (father)

Significant other: Bastemon

Physical Characteristics

Race: Human

Eye color: black

Hair color: messy brown

Skin color: fair

Personality

Educational Background: Fluent in Digimoji, Japanese, and English

Intelligence: high strategic genius

Goals: to find his soulmate, to please his parents (formerly), to be a good husband and king

General Personality: Due to his upbringing, Masao is very polite and courteous to everyone. He also has a lack of self-confidence, resulting in being pushed around by his mother. Masao isn't afraid to stand up for himself when he feels someone is look down on him or others, but he is never successful when his mother is concerned. Her After leaving Japan to live in the Digital World with Bastemon, he regains his confidence and self-worth several years later with the help of his wife and Digimon partner. 

Like: Other then reading, cooking is one of Masao favorite passing times. If he's not in the royal library, he is in the kitchen whipping up some type of desert for his loved ones. Masao enjoys singing and is told by his wife that he is excellent at at, but Masao doesn't believe her. He was always told by he sucked as a child by either his mother or one of her acquaintances.

Dislikes: Bullies. His mother. Anyone that threatens his wife and son. Fights.

Relationships

Bastemon: Digimon wife, queen

Ken: son

V-mon : Adoptive son, Daisuke’s partner

Garurarumon -- Adoptive son, son’s body guard,

Osamu ichijouji: son

Digimon Partner

Name: Hudiemon

Level: Adult

Other Forms: Wormmon (Child), Lilamon (Perfect), Lotusmon (Ultimate)

• Community Leader

Decided I'll post about a Pokemon character I plan to write fanfiction drabbles about on occasion, called Amber. Will post about my Magma character Misaki too at some point 

Name: Amber

Region: Hoenn

Appearance: Long pale blonde hair, green eyes. 

Personality: A little mopey, and reluctant to get close to Pokemon at first. However she quickly becomes attached to her new partner Treecko, maybe a little too much for her fragile heart. Very protective of her Pokemon. Easily annoyed by annoying thieves. Prefers Contests over Battles and as such is a co-ordinator.  

Backstory: Previously travelled in Johto then moved to Hoenn to continue her journey. Her partner Meganium however was sadly murdered by a member of the then-hidden Team Aqua. Lived with her cousins Kelsey, a Pokemon nurse, and Mikaela, a child, in Littleroot Town until the plot starts. 

Plot journey: Reluctantly became Treecko's trainer after using him to save Birch from a Zigzagoon and Poochyena, the latter of which was really a disguised Ditto. The trainer of said Ditto, Team Magma's resident thief Brodie, subsequently decided she would be helpful in aiding them against Team Aqua due to them being the reason behind Meganium's death. Unfortunately for him, she isn't interested. Focuses mainly on contests but ends up having to become stronger in battle to protect her new Pokemon from Team Aqua.  

End Pokemon Team: Sceptile, Gallade, Ninetales, Flygon, Gyarados, last one varies between Muk and Dustox. Ninetales is shiny but hates her, and Gyarados was received from a Magikarp Salesman. She raised him out of spite to murder the Salesman but in the process ended up loving her future Gyarados. 

If anyone is interested, this is the start of her journey. Covers getting her new partner and defeating the Ditto-turned-Poochyena in a creative way: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13537126/1/Turning-A-New-Leaf

• 1 month later...
  • Discord Moderator

My dracotaur...

-Alessandra Ricci

-Olive tan skin, ebon hair, streamlined and muscular body type, has a reptilian tail with a bony spike at the tip, and wings, and her small horns are swept back

-Taller than the average human male, and still attractive in spite of her fifty years of age (in dracotaur-years, she's technically in her mid- to late-teens)

-Bit of a go-getter

-Grew up in a Greco-Roman-style country where women have all the rights

-Can speak Italian very well, but her native tongue is Greek

-Is muscular because in her country, only women are allowed to join the military (basically they're Amazons) and they have to join the military once they hit their teens

-While most of her fellow countrywomen has the view that men are not allowed to vote, or have jobs beyond farming, housework, and prostitution, she's not as bad; though she still finds it weird whenever she goes to places where men have more rights than women

-Can breathe fire

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator

Introducing my four main OCs that I use for Chains of Fate.

Name - Melisandre Attenwood

Age - 24

Occupation - Faerie

Features in - Chains of Fate (original work version)

Personality - She's the sort of person who 

Appearance - Shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. A bit tan from all the work standing outside in the sun, and reasonably fit from labour work. It's tough work being a farmer girl after all.

Name - Elijah Blackthorn

Age - 26

Occupation - Necromancer

Features in - Chains of Fate (original work version)

Personality - Elijah is the type of person who knows what he is doing is wrong, yet chooses to do it anyway because of the thrill that comes with it. Despite this, he does believe in loyalty, even though he's a little rough around the edges.

Appearance - Sandy blonde hair, green eyes, rugged physique. 

Name - Sebastian de la Carte

Age - 28

Occupation - Prince of Iusism. He's also a trained warrior.

Features in - Chains of Fate (original work version)

Personality - He can be seen as a bit blunt and a bit arrogant at times, but that is not his intention. He likes to think he's doing the right thing, but he's blinded by his obsession with following orders that he often fails to see the the consequences of his actions. Despite this, he is loyal to a cause he believes in.

Appearance - I've based his appearance of Elijah Michaelson from The Originals. Basically short black hair, dark eyes, and white complexion. Also physically in shape since he kinda needs to be.

And then we have Julia de la Carte

Age - 25

Occupation - Being a princess

Features in - Chains of Fate (original work version)

Personality - She's a bit of a rebel, and will often find ways to go against the king's wishes. He wants her to act like the traditional housewife, but she wants nothing of that life. This desire for freedom often results in her getting into a lot of trouble, and she'll do whatever it takes to make sure she gets her way.

Appearance - Long black wavy hair, and dark eyes. White complexion, skinny, and quite tall. She's loosely based on the character Aurora from The Originals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Discord Moderator

One of my many Digimon teams.

Name: Jordan Bennett

Digimon: Dracumon

Crest: Selflessness

SOO (Season of Origin): Parallel Odaiba, 1999

Appearance: 5'11''. He wears a black and white baseball tee, dark blue jeans, white and black shoes and a pair of blue goggles. His hair is a shoulder-length blonde, but kinda shaggy. His skin tone is a light tan and his eyes are a light blue.

Personality: As the intended leader, he will have a lot of personal grief to overcome. As a consequence of his father’s actions, Jordan’s personality is a conflicting one where he is both quiet and pensive and hot-headed and mouthy. He is pessimistic about adults and conflicted about his own masculinity, seeking refuge in his own thoughts; Jordan also mouths off to authority figures because of his lack of trust in them.

History: Jordan was born to Shaun and Helen Bennett (nee Anderson), at the same time Jordan’s half Japanese sister was born, due to Shaun cheating on his wife with a Japanese woman. It took a few years before his mother learned the hard way and she was disgusted. She was so angry, she yelled at her husband and gave him the cold shoulder treatment for a month. But she kept the secret from her son for years, after divorcing her husband; Jordan didn’t find out until he turned nine.

Now knowing why he’d craved male attention for so long due to his self-esteem/confidence issues, he went on a journey to find his half-sister. They encountered each other three years later, as her mother had been intimidated into silence by Shaun and was initially reluctant to give information on her daughter out... even if he was her brother. He doesn't recall the first time seeing a Digimon, since he was an infant when he did.

Jordan eventually met everyone else and they became friends faster than anyone thought, due to the one thing that tied them all together: their Digimon sighting. They chatted about the creatures from the Digital World and wondered which digital monsters would be their partners.

Relations: Friends with all OCs on this page

Digivice: Grey 01 with blue buttons and markings

Partner: Dracumon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Dracumon.jpg

Personality: Dracumon's of the mindset that if you don't like him, then he won't care about you until you need help or accept him. Otherwise, he is willing to be friendly. He loves to pull pranks on those he doesn't like as well as whenever he's bored. Despite his species, Dracumon refuses to be an evil little twerp due to the way he was raised by the Kiba Village residents. He seems to lack fear but, if one was to ever surface, he would fight that fear. His mischievous ways have also given him a good bit of intelligence and perception. He tends to be stubborn when it comes to yielding in a fight. Dracumon actually hates to lie, but it will not stop him from using clever tactics to make other Digimon assume something else. 

Evolutions: Bommon - Missimon - Dracumon - Sangloupmon - Astamon - Megidramon

Name: Samuel Richey

Digimon: PicoDevimon

Crest (If applicable): Freedom

Appearance: 5'7''. He wears a red cap, grey long-sleeved shirt with a red vest on top that is zipped up to the middle of his chest with blue denim jeans, and tan sneakers. He has short, brown hair and hazel eyes.

Personality:  The class clown of the team, Samuel is rather sarcastic and always has a  comment to add to any situation.  He  craves attention and will do just about anything to seek it.  He comes across as rather flippant and when he is troubled, he has a habit of hiding his frustrations and complaints with a mischievous smile. The only time he feels at peace is through classical and cultural music from around the world. The last thing he wants is to be left alone, with no one to be around.

History: Born and raised in a family of six children, Samuel found it tricky competing with his siblings to get the attention of those around him, having to share everything. Wanting his own place in his family, he developed a knack for mischief and sarcasm that would get him in trouble, and the much wanted attention he sought. In secret though, he works hard on his passion, music, which involves writing, and playing his fiddle, primarily with Celtic music.

Digivice: White 01 with yellow buttons and markings

Partner: PicoDevimon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Picodevimon.jpg

Personality: PicoDevimon is a quiet and shy Digimon who enjoys being around Samuel and tries to bring the best and truth out of him, clearly showing that he cares deeply about him. It seems that Samuel is the only one who's able to bring the best and happiness out of him and believes in him with all of his heart. Though, unknown to everyone, especially to Samuel... PicoDevimon does hold a secret strong and slight horrifying side to him when he reaches the limits of his anger.

Evolutions: Yuramon - Koromon - PicoDevimon - Chrysalimon - Arkadimon (Perfect) - Diablomon

Name: Austin Kimberley

Digimon: Darcmon

Crest (If applicable): Patience

Appearance: 6'2''. Short red hair with freckles and brown eyes. He sports the nerdy look with big glasses, a white button up shirt tucked into his tan pants, with brown shoes. He carries a black backpack with his laptop and gear.

Personality: As the slightly older cousin of Koushiro, Austin is a serious boy and repressed. The redhead doesn't know how to express himself, or consider his own opinion due to his parents making most of his choices themselves. Austin secretly wants to do something other than the path laid before him. The teen has a hard time dealing with Type B personalities that is really foreign to him, since he does not know how to relax at all. Austin probably doesn't deal well with stress or failure; in that sense, he is very much like Koushiro.

History: With lawyers for parents, Austin had no chance to be social from a young age. As people Jyou Kido's father approved of, they decided nearly everything for their son. From time to time, they visited Koushiro and his adoptive parents; those were pretty much the only times Austin got to interact with his cousin outside of school. Austin's parents even picked a cram school for him, wanting him to study hard and be successful like Jyou. A lot of extra curricular activities were decided for Austin as well. He really just wants to choose his own wardrobe and have his own personal choices and freedom, though.

Digivice: Cream 01 with red buttons and markings

Partner: Darcmon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Darcmon.jpg

Personality: Class-A tsundere. Darcmon may seem cold and uncaring, but she cares deeply for the ones who love her and returns those feelings of affection. She loves Austin with all her heart and doesn't want the others to get hurt. However, she has trouble expressing these emotions and they often come across as frustration. When she says, "You don't know what you're talking about!", she really means, "You may have a point..." When she says "I'm just fine... baka.", the hidden message is "I'm scared... Please hold me close..." She may not get along with the others well at first but, in time, she'll learn to be encouraging to those around her and show them how much she really loves them.

Evolutions: Punimon - PetitMeramon - Bakumon - Darcmon - Hippogriffomon - Murmuxmon

Name: Erika Meiko

Digimon: BlackGabumon

Crest (If applicable): Loyalty

Appearance: 5'3''. Short black hair with a red hairband and green eyes. She wears a yellow Japanese kimono, with a red skirt and sandals.

Personality: Shy and timid, Erika tends to keep to herself and away from most others. Once she gets comfortable around people, she will open up more and show her true colours. She is a major follower, but will help lead if she feels obligated.

History: Born and raised in America, she witnessed her first Digimon while walking through town with her parents. They blamed the Godzilla movie they watched the night before when she told them. Before she turned fifteen, her mother who was Japanese, was starting to feel out of place in America, so her father decided they would move to Japan even though Erika wasn't comfortable with the idea.

Digivice: Black 01 with grey buttons and markings

Partner: Black Gabumon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Gabumon_black.jpg

Personality: Black Gabumon considers himself kinda like Erika's guardian, He is very protective of his Chosen and worries himself to death when she is away at school. Black Gabumon is kind and generous, but also shy and very careful around new people that he doesn't know. He tries to be brave in tough situations and most combative problems don't faze him. He is a very good fighter, or at least he thinks that he is. Black Gabumon has learned to be caring and considerate around other people, but his protectiveness over Erika will lead him to forget this caring nature, which will sometimes make him come off as rude. 

Evolutions: Kuramon - Tsumemon - Black Gabumon - Dark Lizarmon - Metal Tyranomon - Mugendramon

Name: Kai Chance

Digimon: BlackAgumon

Crest (If applicable): Truth

Appearance: 5'8''. He has hazel eyes and spiky brown hair. He wears a red shirt with a soccer ball on the chest with black, finger-less gloves, blue shorts and white sneakers.

Personality: He has a major go-for-it attitude. He tends to rush into things because as he says he has no time to think. He always tries to make others happy no matter what the situation.

History: He saw his Digimon when he and Kat, his childhood friend, were playing soccer outside his home. The two always argued though they stayed the best of friends. Though as they got into Middle School they somewhat drifted apart and argued more but they kept their friendship alive. At least enough.

Digivice: Purple 01 with beige buttons and markings

Partner: Black Agumon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Agumon_black.jpg

Personality: Black Agumon is described to be an good and kind-hearted Digimon, but is too serious and has a difficult time in expressing his true feelings to others besides Kai. He's strong-minded and determined, as well as strong-willed too. The type of Digimon who doesn't give up on a fight or anything he finds "hard" until he gets it right. Black Agumon is not really the type to let a grudge go easily, especially when it comes to Kai. He has a calm and cool personality in front of people to hide his true feelings. Although he's prideful and is hard-working, there are times where he is lazy.

Evolutions: Zurumon - Pagumon - Black Agumon - Devimon - Pajramon - Cannondramon

Name: Kat Kaddas

Digimon: Tukaimon

Crest (If applicable): Sensitivity

Appearance: 5'7''. With an almost sea green eye colour and long flowing black hair. She always wears purple. A small woven winter hat, a dark purple jacket over a light purple shirt with a purple skirt and purple sneakers.

Personality: Kat is the opposite of Kai and is always thinking. She always thinks about something and never voices her opinions until she has every detail figured out. Her attitude can be dark at times, especially when she thinks something won't work in someone's favour.

History: She saw her Digimon when she and Kai, her childhood friend, were playing soccer outside his home. The two always argued though they stayed the best of friends. Though as they got into Middle School, they somewhat drifted apart and argued more, but they kept their friendship alive. At least enough.

Digivice: Golden 01 with black buttons and markings

Partner: Tukaimon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Tukaimon.jpg

Personality: Tukaimon is a very independent Digimon who is strong and willing to fight. She cares deeply for her friends, especially her partner Kat and will do anything to protect the team. However, she is careful not to put herself in any situation that she knows she can't handle and she in not afraid to state it. In her opinion, it isn't a weakness, merely a fact. Although she is ordinarily pretty friendly, she does have a sixth sense that allows her to recognize suspicious or potentially dangerous beings. She can then become severely aggressive and will do all in her power to avoid that person or Digimon at all costs.

Evolutions: Botamon - Tokomon - Tukaimon - Black Tailmon - Bastemon - Kuzuhamon

Name: Malorie Bigler

Digimon: Gazimon

Crest (If applicable): Purity

Appearance: 5'5''. She has long dirty blonde hair tied back in a ponytail with brown eyes. She wears a simple long-sleeved green t-shirt, black jeans, and red and white converse.

Personality: She is very sweet and very tough. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself and her friends. She can be very sarcastic and witty at times too.

History: She saw her first Digimon while on a camping trip in the mountains after she followed it from her campsite, getting lost in the woods after some time. She later befriended it and it helped her get back. Of course her family didn't believe her, thinking she ran after a rabbit or other animal. Her life hasn't been easy and I'll just leave it at that.

Digivice: Green 01 with golden buttons and markings

Partner: Gazimon

Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Gazimon.jpg

Personality: Gazimon is demanding, sarcastic and the one to take command. He is mature, wise but yet his needs come before anyone else's. He doesn't like following, has a hard time taking anyone seriously if they act dumb, yet he will acknowledge someone's strength if he sees it. He will back down in a fight if he's outmatched, proving that he can be mature sometimes. Gazimon tends to speak with a refined accent, using a more advanced form of speech and tends to be ladylike with his actions. Gazimon respects Malorie and trusts her to look after him, though the trust has come to break at times, sometimes being a little too thin between them both. It's not uncommon if Gazimon argues with Malorie, but he will follow her instructions if they're logical ones. Gazimon is addicted to chocolate. It is the quickest way to shut him up.

Evolutions: YukimiBotamon - Moonmon - Gazimon - Gryzmon - Dinobeemon - Tiger Vespamon

Edited by Wizarmonfan