Memorable Matches

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Three conquest matches. Each one started poorly. This is what happened with @Lightningblade49 and @Sakura Alexia Match one. Ymir (some random Sakura and I met through a ranked game), Anubis (LB)

I remember that one game where I actually killed something.

Another glorious win for Team Tazland, starring @Sakura Alexia as Nox, @Stubborn Saber as Loki, @Shizophrenia as Ares and myself as Ao Kuang. We also had a random Thor. We had a shaky start. Thor

Posted Images

• Administrator

Holy hell. Two very intense games with @X_Dark_Paladin

Game One

Skadi, Hel, Agni (me), Ne Zha (paladin) and Tyr VS Chiron, Aphrodite, Vulcan, Ratatoskr and Janus. 

We almost lost this game thanks to bloody Chiron, but we turned it around, held them out long enough and won. I had top damage at 70,000 (11 kills and 5 deaths). Just to brag I had 30,000 more damage than anyone else on my team hehehehehe.

Rat would ult and pick me off at the back though which kinda sucked. but we usually would just kill each other anyway.

Bloody intense. 49 minutes long. 41 kills (my team) to 44 kills. 115.922 gold (my team) to 111,354 (enemy team). Very close game!

But the second game was more intense!

Game Two

Neith, Baron, Raijin (me), Achilles (Paladin) and Chaac vs Osiris, Baron, Bellona, Mercury and Nike. Yup. Three tanks building damage not surprisingly.

We almost lost this game as well and the surrender vote went up a few times, but Paladin and I knew we could turn things around if we had faith! I had top damage at 66,000 (12 kills and 6 deaths). Enemy Baron sadly had 80,000 damage but his abilities are easier to hit than Raijin (that's what I tell myself).

Bellona would keep spam laughing every time she got a kill. Their whole team was a bunch of assholes. But we held them at bay for 60 minutes and charged down mid lane after Neith saved Achilles life by ulting Mercury. With Mercury dead, we charged and killed them at their titan. And what did we do? We spam laughed together as a team and threw global emotes to rub our sweet victory in their face. 

This was really intense. 60 minutes long. 55 kills (my team) to 59 kills. 139,549 gold (mine) to 143,961 (enemy).

I;m glad to say I've become quite decent in the mid lane again and it's probably my strongest role.

• Administrator

The biggest wtf game yet with @Sakura Alexia

I actually started off building bruiser Ullr but I was still dying too fast due to bloody Ah Puch. So I ended up going with my usual Ullr build.

This game went on for a long time. Sakura disconnected twice in the early game too. But damage Ymir and Kuzenbo (both in party together) wrecked the squishies. Pele finished them off. Sakura and I were just there to hit objectives hahah.

48416681_10156224167747266_2971886299591

48408394_10156224168537266_8451983300469

• Board Moderator
Just now, AquilaTempestas said:

The biggest wtf game yet with @Sakura Alexia

I actually started off building bruiser Ullr but I was still dying too fast due to bloody Ah Puch. So I ended up going with my usual Ullr build.

This game went on for a long time. Sakura disconnected twice in the early game too. But damage Ymir and Kuzenbo (both in party together) wrecked the squishies. Pele finished them off. Sakura and I were just there to hit objectives hahah.

48416681_10156224167747266_2971886299591

48408394_10156224168537266_8451983300469

Idk why sometimes I disconnect like this, never happened before.

Anyway who's that disgraceful person that dared build crit on Skadi? Oh... yeah... that was me...

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Sakura Alexia said:

Idk why sometimes I disconnect like this, never happened before.

Anyway who's that disgraceful person that dared build crit on Skadi? Oh... yeah... that was me...

Ha ha I saw you changing stuff up. I changed things up constantly too hahaha.

Man we got targeted like crazy lol. I saw that Vamana chase you down like no tomorrow.

• Board Moderator
1 minute ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Ha ha I saw you changing stuff up. I changed things up constantly too hahaha.

Man we got targeted like crazy lol. I saw that Vamana chase you down like no tomorrow.

Literally everyone was chasing me at some point.

I had to, didn't know what else to do to survive better, or be more useful, hence crit... I'm still disgusted with myself for that.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

What a bloody game that could've ended up poorly for us.

Starring @Sakura Alexia as Pele, @Stubborn Saber as Ganesha, @Lil' Solar-Bunny as Discordia, myself as Ao Kuang and a random Jing Wei.

At the start, our random died two times then got salty and started playing as a jungler. She was taking all our camps out of spite. 

But she went off and start split pushing objectives and the rest of the Tazland Squad had to stay back and defend (we had no structure damage lol. Jing Wei did it all because we were too busy defending) Fortunately, Jing Wei did stay in the game and kept playing. She did try to surrender a few times, but we out numbered her haha.

This is the match > http://smite.guru/match/pc/907037071

SmiteGuru seems to be glitchy atm unfortunately  and you can't see the enemy team

How did we win? Well Jing Wei managed to half health the titan. I had a ward near their phoenix so I just teleported over and killed the titan whilst the rest of the squad was defending.

They didn't even notice.

Things to learn from this match

• Ao Kuang solo does work (if Pele goes jungle) but his clear sucks
  • Rushing Bancrofts as a mage solo or mage mid is the way to go 
  • If we do Pele jungle and Ao solo we have to switch roles when I hit level 10
  • Why? Because I can't jungle with Ao Kuang in the early stages of the game anymore
On 2/14/2019 at 1:21 AM, AquilaTempestas said:

Things to learn from this match

• Ao Kuang solo does work (if Pele goes jungle) but his clear sucks
  • Rushing Bancrofts as a mage solo or mage mid is the way to go 
  • If we do Pele jungle and Ao solo we have to switch roles when I hit level 10
  • Why? Because I can't jungle with Ao Kuang in the early stages of the game anymore

A few things I'd like to add:

• In this match when our randomer freaked out and started trolling we worked around this
  • We should incorporate elements of this into other games with disappointing randomers
  • Examples being switching pele and Ao's roles, and lowering duo lanes jungle priority because in the end it wasn't going to be won
  • It might be beneficial to have one of us go duo lane with the randomer when we are a party of 4, that way if they do freak we still have another person there to minimise the damage
  • A backup jungling god is never a bad thing
  • When defending phoenix's we all can't run off to the one split pusher, that means our other two phoenix's are guaranteed to fall.
  • If one person is ahead of you and already running to its defence turn back around and guard with the team. This can be communicated in game, let's pay attention and keep focused.
  • Administrator

This was truly an amazing well deserved hard fought victory by the Tazland squad. We kept our nerve, made some smart plays and it paid off. Obviously there are some things that could be worked on still, but this was good and it shows that we can come back from awful early games. That Awilix was slapping us hard. The Chaac was actually a solo player and he rage quit in the last few minutes of the game. We have seen this Awilix player before and she kicked our asses last time. Vengeance is sweet.

With @Stubborn Saber as Ganesha, @X_Dark_Paladin as Zeus, @Sakura Alexia as Pele, myself as Fenrir and Stubborn's younger brother Chili as Medusa. I think what worked was us just being patient and getting to that mid to late game. Enemy team just fell apart. We picked Awilix off (who was the only one really doing anything) and the rest of them were easy to deal with. The early game was incredibly rough though. The only real threat was the Awilix. What worked in our favour was them grouping up so Zeus could do Zeus things. Awilix not getting beads wasn't smart though.

52738311_10156352603897266_3847569374638

52382627_10156352604372266_9195126790023

• Administrator

Starring @Lil' Solar-Bunny as Artio and myself as Rama

Basically this game was super intense. The tanks on the enemy team kept protecting Zhong Kui. The enemy team kept picking on Baka and myself. But Chaac who went damage was very good at picking out Zhong Kui so Baka and myself could actually kill tanks. Artio and Kuzenbo did their best to keep us squishies alive and be annoying to the enemy team. Very intense game.

53072444_10156354454257266_4346233816646

53008436_10156354454457266_6240448062154

• Administrator

Bloody hell this match was intense starring @Stubborn Saber as Hera, @Sakura Alexia as Athena, @Lil' Solar-Bunny as Chang'e, a random as Daji and myself as Cupid. 

This game might as well have been called lag hour because Stubborn, Sakura and myself were lagging pretty bad at various points of the game as you can see from the number of deaths. There was this time I died twice because I thought I had dashed away from Cabrakan's ult but I was actually still in the ult. Major what the fuck moment there. I was so under leveled at one point too (five levels behind Bee Man) thanks to the friggen lag. My Cupid build did change. I got rid of O-Bow and Qins for Wind Demon and Poison Star. Figured none of them were building health builds so crit worked better.

But the enemy made some very dumb decisions there near the end of the match. They could've taken the titan as Bee Man was still alive, but they chose to take all three phoenixes instead of just pushing. I'm glad I chose Cupid. I did think of choosing Cern but I chose Cupid for the ult and it saved our asses (and my own) several times. Definitely could not have done it without aim bot Athena lol. Hera's Argus was awesome too and Chang'e defended the base from waves of fire minions whilst we took the titan.

But Tazland Squad is a bunch of pros when it comes to late game comebacks. We were pinned under our phoenixes for a long time but we held our nerve and ultimately we just had better crowd control and better strategy. I'm glad Daji didn't leave or throw the game (though there was some moments we were a little bit nervous). But yay we did it!

Here was the match > It doesn't show tower damage. If anyone cares I did at least 7000 yay. More than Bee Man. Hahahahaha.

http://smite.guru/match/pc/910058244

dd0w4wa-725c3bc3-53c4-4560-aca4-84f15dc8

dd0w4x3-6844c4d5-09fd-40c2-bbf9-cb2779dc

I was really proud of this game was Nhe Zha in Assault. Looking at the match up, we should have been slapped 5 ways to Sunday, especially as they had a Diamond Thanatos.

I secured our team First Blood because Thanatos thought it was smart to try and ult Xiang Tian. So I took advantage of his rather stupid decision to dive in and pulled a Sash/Ult combo.

Even though I have low damage, I'm proud of this as I filled my roll as Assassin, netting a Triple Kill under their tower as my team took in (Goddamed enemy respawn meant I couldn't get a Quadratic and Penta) 

Plus, I found out you can kill someone as Xiang Tian releases them (Thanks Bastet)