Hello There!

As the title would suggest, I'm on a mission to defeat General Grievous. On a more serious note, I met Aquila through her Symphonic Metal discord. I enjoy music and literature, and figured I might as well try my hand at writing.  My main focus will be on writing song lyrics. My dream is to write a concept album about the tales of Middle Earth. My favourite books are anything by J.R.R. Tolkien, but enjoy fantasy in general.

As for my self, I love all things nerdy; Star Wars, Marvel, Middle Earth etc. Looking forward to writing and chatting about writing in general!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Jarjarisdaone said:

As the title would suggest, I'm on a mission to defeat General Grievous. On a more serious note, I met Aquila through her Symphonic Metal discord. I enjoy music and literature, and figured I might as well try my hand at writing.  My main focus will be on writing song lyrics. My dream is to write a concept album about the tales of Middle Earth. My favourite books are anything by J.R.R. Tolkien, but enjoy fantasy in general.

As for my self, I love all things nerdy; Star Wars, Marvel, Middle Earth etc. Looking forward to writing and chatting about writing in general!

Hello, hello! Pleasure to have you here :D

Another fellow fantasy fan - awesome to see! And a Marvel fan too! Woot!

• Community Leader
3 hours ago, Jarjarisdaone said:

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I love your username, and I wish you luck on your mission against General Grievous! :D I really need to read the Tolkien books one of these days too.

I look forward to talking about Star Wars and Marvel stuff with you! Once again, welcome! 

On 1/1/2022 at 4:46 PM, Jarjarisdaone said:

Hello, 

I am assuming you have the high ground. :)   

Welcome. Song lyrics for Middle earth sound cool.  I could imagine the pieces of music to accompany.   Flutes and harps for the elves. I love how they can be mellow one minute, light and joyful the next and completely harsh and shrill the next... in all ways elves are caprices.  I could imagine heavy drums for the dwarves... kind of like  TOP's  Turn it up loud.   Humans on the other hand acapella maybe.   I can't wait hear about your thoughts on the matter. 

Welcome from one StarWars fan to another.  

5 hours ago, RykerDavis said:

Hello, 

I am assuming you have the high ground. :)   

Welcome. Song lyrics for Middle earth sound cool.  I could imagine the pieces of music to accompany.   Flutes and harps for the elves. I love how they can be mellow one minute, light and joyful the next and completely harsh and shrill the next... in all ways elves are caprices.  I could imagine heavy drums for the dwarves... kind of like  TOP's  Turn it up loud.   Humans on the other hand acapella maybe.   I can't wait hear about your thoughts on the matter. 

Welcome from one StarWars fan to another.  

Ooh I like the thought of acapella for man. I would have never thought of that.