New World Order: The Rift [ARC 2]

"I'm just tired of being seen like a holy being that can either save everyone or destroy everything, I didn't ask for this life, I didn't ask to be what I am, you just treat me like an item to solve your problems and the moment things go wrong I become just a curse, and it doesn't matter if what you say hurts me, I am just suppose to carry everything on my shoulders like its nothing I am supposed to accept anything you say and go on with my life pretending it doesn't hurt" she growls.

"Words hurt, not just yours, everyone's, but your the most. I never asked to be a hero, I don't want to be a hero, I don't want to be who I am... if I just ruin lives then let me do the only thing I'm good at, not like what I've done ever mattered to anyone, not like I mattered to anyone, there's just mistakes that you remember" she says.

"My mistake was being born Morty"

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AquilaTempestas

• Sakura Alexia

• Administrator

Lance frowns.

"And what? You think your insults don't hurt us either? You think throwing a pity party will change anything? We are all in the same boat, Cynthia. None of us asked for any of this, but you're the one whining about it."

He then sighs.

"You've ruined lives. Now you gotta fix the mess you created."

"Your life would have been ruined anyways, this doesn't make me special, but you act like I can never have doubts while you're allowed to cry and say anything you want, but I can't, because you don't have the fate of the world on your shoulders without wanting it" she glares.

"You act like I wanted to ruin your life, not I didn't, but if you keep at it I will ruin lives intentionally. Ah by the way, it was not me killing you in the first place, I would have kept you as a wolf, but fine, it is always about me anyways, nothing I ever do is worth it to you anyways, if you want to die then ask Siebold, I won't stop him, since I have to fix my mistakes I will not stop anyone from killing you anymore, that better?"

• Administrator

Morty sighs.

"Can we just stop? I'm supposed to be the annoying one here. Both of you. Just shut up and stop having a woe is me pity party. Look. Everyone is messed up, yeah? Cynthia has died. Lance. You've died too. And guess what? Fate has a different purpose. You are both wanted alive for a reason. So. How about we put grievances aside and just focus on the bigger picture here?"

He then sighs.

"You both really need to get laid."

"I can focus on the bigger picture, but someone here can only see evil in one person, I know I made mistakes, but I can't fix them with just snapping my fingers like he wants easy for him to say but never do a thing to change anything besides pointing fingers" she still glares at him.

"How about we clarify some things, since I ruined everyone's life here. Lance, you're a Blackthorn which means you are part of the original wolves and Sabrina knows that, all her allies know and when I met you they were already looking for you, or have you forgotten that? I had... and interesting chat with Grimsley, you want to know why your home got burned down? Your grandfather, he made a pact with Giovanni, sold you and Clair out, and then he failed to keep the end of his promise so he got killed. But again, do say it is my fault, this was all set in motion before I came here, but please do blame me again" she crosses her arms.

"I'm just fed up to be blamed for everything that happens okay? I'm fed up that I can't be a person allowed to have doubts, that can't say a wrong thing or so do something wrong because I'm supposed to be this holy thing that I am not. I try to do all I can, that I believe is right, but no one recognized that, none of you. I have no obligations towards any of you, yet here I am, because Arceus decided I have to be here, against my will, and until Sabrina is gone I won't be able to return home, where there are people that actually care about me"

• Administrator

Lance glares back.

"I've been missing in action for weeks now, Cynthia. I haven't been a part of whatever you lot have been doing."

Morty looks at you. "He kinda has a point there. I said it before - we're all to blame in one way or another, right? I mean, hell, we should be blaming Cyrus too. Even Steven. Everyone has a played a role here. I get it. You're mad at Lance because he's talking shit.... You're both not seeing this from each other's perspectives - just your own."

"Don't just assume its been all sunshine and rainbows. Look I get he's mad, I just want him to stop blaming me for everything, I'm trying, I really am, but I said it multiple times, I can't do miracles" she says.

"Its hard enough to deal with what I am every day, I make mistakes, I have doubts. I would like him to acknowledge that I am not just a witch, or an angel, but just a person"