New World Order: The Beginning [ARC 1]

• Administrator

Zinnia doesn't get a chance to reply when the door flies open.

Jacob storms in. Karen waits outside. The noise startles Lance who wakes up.

They look at each other. "You look like your mother," Jacob remarks quietly.

"Haven't you heard of knocking before?" Lance replies, a bit annoyed. 

"I sensed there was trouble so I came as quickly as I could despite Zinnia's warnings."

Cynthia looks at them both and stands between them.

"Lance, Jacob, please calm down" she looks at Jacob now. "Sabrina wanted to give Lance to Grimsley and his vampires, we managed to get him out and take him here, thing is, he was bitten, so he isn't totally in his right mind yet. I would suggest to let him rest up before having any important conversation, if you don't mind"

• Administrator

"Like you even care," Lance replies. "It takes you over two decades to finally show up."

"I wasn't able to."

"If you really wanted something, you would have found a way. Your memories of me were cleared I hear. But you could still sense me because of being a wolf. Yet that didn't matter. I had to be raised by grandfather... Because you weren't there to do your job."

• Administrator

"I thought you would be better off with him. What could I do for you? I had no home. No job. I couldn't raise you. You needed someone who could."

"You triggered it then."

"When your mother died, it activated. I didn't kill her. Not directly. She died after giving birth. I had a role in getting her with child. It counts. I couldn't be around you." 

• Administrator

"Correct. I didn't know what was happening, but it didn't feel right. Sabrina found me shortly after. Said she could help. I didn't know about witches either soon accepted her help. She told me what I was. Said I couldn't go back to the old life." 

Lance frowns.,"She had been following you." 

"I believe so." 

"You still ended up in jail." 

"She told me you were dead and she erased my memories as a way to move on."

• Administrator

Jacon nods.

"If she had you, why would she want me?" 

"I was in prison. She could not get to me there. Her daughter died. It was during a full moom and I was mad. The girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. So I was sent to prison where I have been up until recently. Karen got me out. She gave my memories back. "

• Administrator

"How exactly can she be stopped?" 

"Find her original bones and burn them," Jacob explains. "She's been alive for a thousand years jumping into new bodies."

"And where these bones?" 

"In the heart of the Mt Coronet. She hid her original bones well. It took a lot of work, but Karen was able to locate them. It has taken decades."

• Administrator

Karen frowns. 

"And we don't know who those leaders are. Dammit. You need to find out who those people are."

"How does that help us?" Lance says. 

"Always helps to know who else wants Sabrina dead and why. The necromancers could do it themselves... So I'm interested in knowing why they would give you the key."

"What I know is that my mother once asked for their help, Sabrina was chasing her and she needed their protection, I would assume they did because I'm her daughter and expect something from me" Cynthia says.

"My own grandfather told me so, he should be dead, but Morty resurrected him, I don't know why, but I believe him, given that my grandmother pretty much lied to me for my entire life"

• Administrator

Both Karen and Jacob frown. 

"Just watch your back, Cynthia. I fear you may be set up for something greater," Karen says. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Lance says. 

"First things first. We deal with you. Tomorrow is your first moon. After that. Cynthia should meet up with Morty and learn more. Then we can visit Mt Coronet." 

• AquilaTempestas changed the title to New World Order: The Beginning [ARC 1]