New guy here

Ikcatcher

• Community Leader

Nice to see a fellow gamer and author. Looks like we have the same backstory, I couldn't tell you how many great video games I've played over practically my whole life. :P

Games aside, welcome! I really hope you enjoy your time here! 

I also like to write, but more on that later. Welcome! :D

23 minutes ago, Ikcatcher said:

Thanks for the warm welcome! 

I cant help but ask how were you all introduced to this forum?

For me, our admin, AquilaTempestas messaged me on fanfiction.net and asked if I wanted to join the forums. After a bit of thinking later, now I'm here.

The oldest members were friends on another forum first, before coming here when Aqui made this. (I think)

Most of us were invited by Aqui or other members through fanfiction. 

24 minutes ago, Ikcatcher said:

For me, our admin, AquilaTempestas messaged me on fanfiction.net and asked if I wanted to join the forums. After a bit of thinking later, now I'm here.

I met Aquila on Archive.  At the time we were both writing Assassins creed syndicate stories.  She invited me and so here I am. 

Welcome btw! :)

• Community Leader
2 hours ago, Ikcatcher said:

Same for me there. Nice to meet you (even though I already said welcome).;)

Aye, I'm here after reading through Aquila's stories and then messaging her when she was wiping her FanFiction account, got invited here, pondered over it for a week, gave TAZ a looked over and then joined my first forum. Mostly it's been good times, many laughs have been had and I've met some nice people, I regret nothing.

Anyway that's my little TAZ origin story so onto this welcoming thing; welcome to TAZ Catcher, sweet name by the way, have you been trying to "Catch" them all by any chance? *Hehehe*

18 hours ago, Stubborn Saber said:

Aye, I'm here after reading through Aquila's stories and then messaging her when she was wiping her FanFiction account, got invited here, pondered over it for a week, gave TAZ a looked over and then joined my first forum. Mostly it's been good times, many laughs have been had and I've met some nice people, I regret nothing.

Anyway that's my little TAZ origin story so onto this welcoming thing; welcome to TAZ Catcher, sweet name by the way, have you been trying to "Catch" them all by any chance? *Hehehe*

It was a childhood username that I had been using for quite a long time. A friend of mine pointed out it's more of a play on the word eye-catcher. Which I'd much prefer.

On 12/8/2016 at 5:46 PM, Ikcatcher said:

No problem, anytime ^^

Well I was also brought on to this forum by AquilaTempestas. She messaged me too on fanfiction and asked me to join the forum, I hesitated a bit first but I got here and whazam, here I am ^^

On 11/12/2016 at 6:36 PM, Ikcatcher said:

It was a childhood username that I had been using for quite a long time. A friend of mine pointed out it's more of a play on the word eye-catcher. Which I'd much prefer.

Ah alrighty then, don't worry I didn't mean anything by that, just messing around is all. If it irritates ya just shake your head and so "Stop." Or send a fist through the screen, either or.