Welcome to The Artist's Zone

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AquilaTempestas

Posting Video Links   01/23/2016

Please make sure the video shows up before posting (as in, the link turns into a video instead). If the link is not showing properly, highlight it then click 'Remove Formatting' (that's the Tx)
    • AquilaTempestas

Chat Room   05/10/2016

Unsure of how to access the Chat Room after reaching 10 posts? Look for Browse in the upper right hand corner. Hover your cursor over it and you will see Chat. Click on it. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AquilaTempestas

The Gamer Rage Thread

116 posts in this topic

*Spends hours trying to catch up in Pokémon Emerald with grinding.*

*Doesn't realize my machine has a feature that allows the game to go at triple speed until after this.*

Me: -_-

Posted (edited)

I hate it when I'm playing a game and forget to save my progress after not playing for while. I just open up Pokémon Gold to continue on a Nuzlocke, but found I hadn't save my progress from last time…

That's two hours of progress, gone… And of course trying to re-create the situation isn't exactly easy... At least I have the recordings from previous time… I can just use those when I create the accompanying story…

Still, it sucks and was completely preventable…

Edited by onewiththewheels

Fuck Bloodstarved Beast's third stage. As a melee bruiser, he sucks to fight at close range, at least the Saw Cleaver combined with Fire Paper cuts through his health bar like nothing. (Flamesprayer is also useful to force him back and Molotov to burn his ugly face)

7 hours ago, Bunny Hop! said:

Fuck Bloodstarved Beast's third stage. As a melee bruiser, he sucks to fight at close range, at least the Saw Cleaver combined with Fire Paper cuts through his health bar like nothing. (Flamesprayer is also useful to force him back and Molotov to burn his ugly face)

Bring lots of antidotes. Pull back when he goes into beserker mode. Roll to the right. Don't lock on. I got him on my first try.

Screw the cancer that is Overwatch's matchmaking system. I get matched with players from level 200 to 50, we go up against a team with players from level 100 - 500. NOT FAIR.

39 minutes ago, Lady Mechanika said:

Why did no one warn me about how fucking annoying this fucking is?

Oops. Sorry forgot. Genji is a good counter as is a Reinhardt. Alternatively gank him. Have a dive hero get in his face and a flanker take him out

2 hours ago, Bunny Hop! said:

Oops. Sorry forgot. Genji is a good counter as is a Reinhardt. Alternatively gank him. Have a dive hero get in his face and a flanker take him out

I snipe him. Hes easy enough to get rid of but it's just irritating if he's on your team doing bugger all. And still gets PoTG.

A message to my team i had a week ago.
WHY CAN'T YOU PLAY. I got 54% of the kills (20 out of 37 eliminations) and the rest of the bastards only got 17 between them. Why do I have to carry a bunch of stinking babies

I freaking love being focused over and over again by the entire enemy team, and I love it even more when its always the same person that kills me over and over again, I couldn't even live for 10 seconds that I was dead again. All their skills and ultimates thrown at me all the time.

Also fuck smurf accounts, do you really need to show your "awesome" stats to everyone that you aquired by bullying people that are less experienced than you? Oh you are so great... great at ruining a game to others.

4 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

I freaking love being focused over and over again by the entire enemy team, and I love it even more when its always the same person that kills me over and over again, I couldn't even live for 10 seconds that I was dead again. All their skills and ultimates thrown at me all the time.

Also fuck smurf accounts, do you really need to show your "awesome" stats to everyone that you aquired by bullying people that are less experienced than you? Oh you are so great... great at ruining a game to others.

Which game is this? Sounds like an Oveerwatch match

<bleep><bleep> Uruk <bleep><bleep><bleep><bleep> orc's <bleep><bleep><bleep>!

Gollum <bleep> bit me!  Of course <bleep> I <bleep> couldn't kill the <bleep> little <bleep><bleep><bleep> and ruin the <bleep> rest of the <bleep><bleep> story!

Ok....I think I got it all out of my system....most likely, I'll turn on the game when I get home work and plug away at it some more.

onewiththewheels likes this

Roark, why'd you make me have to use all my potions on your stupid Craindos? That Headbutt/Leer combo nearly destroyed the only Pokémon I could use to beat you… And it forced a reset before that too…

@Lady Mechanika and I had a round with this fucking squeaky brat. He:
- Threatened Kill us
- Wanted to see our boobs
- Told us we were hamsters and put us in a cage (I invited him to try, knowing I could break him in two. Us female gamers don't take shit)
- Wanted to set his dogs on us
- Told us he was a mouse (We had a good laugh about his mouse dick)
- Got confused when we were laughing our heads off at him 

He was HILARIOUS but very distracting. We lost cause of him

Edited by Bunny Hop!
Sakura Alexia likes this

1 hour ago, Lady Mechanika said:

Also - tried to do an English accent badly.

There were at least 4 of them, weren't there? Like a hamster orchestra. 

Even thinking of them sets me off again. You are one cruel women. Their mains explain a lot about them. We shall immortalise the Hamster Orchestra  (Thats gonna be our code for a squeaky brat now isn't it?)

Edited by Bunny Hop!