Welcome to The Artist's Zone

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AquilaTempestas

Posting Video Links   01/23/2016

Please make sure the video shows up before posting (as in, the link turns into a video instead). If the link is not showing properly, highlight it then click 'Remove Formatting' (that's the Tx)
    • AquilaTempestas

Chat Room   05/10/2016

Unsure of how to access the Chat Room after reaching 10 posts? Look for Browse in the upper right hand corner. Hover your cursor over it and you will see Chat. Click on it. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AquilaTempestas

Memorable Matches [Smite]

87 posts in this topic

A miraculous victory against a full premade team all above level 100. @Sakura Alexia @Shizophrenia @Stubborn Saber

They were so busy trying to kill me (Odin) and Athena (Sakura) that Neith (Shiz) was able to take a phoenix and Loki (Stubborn) was able to take another and the titan as well.

I was jungler, Sakura was support, Stubborn was in mid and Shiz was carry. We had a random Chang'e who decided to take solo lane from Loki.

Mwahhahahahaahah. We just managed to outplay them by sending Loki to go split pushing and Neith sacrificed herself to stall for time allowing Loki to go to the other side unharmed.

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-07_1

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-07_1

An amazing game of conquest against another full premade. Poor Loki had to lane against Thanatos and Kali in the solo lane, but he triumphed once he got to late game.

A good win team but it took us longer than it should've. @Stubborn Saber @Shizophrenia @Sakura Alexia as Loki, Medusa and Nu Wa.

Loki and I were bullying the Thanatos and Kali. Most of their deaths came from us haha.

I think I'll start recording conquest matches when four of us are on.

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-10_1

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-10_1

Sakura Alexia likes this

@Stubborn Saber

The worst Ao Kuang yet. Like what the fuck? He was building Book of Thoth. And he died to a minion camp at the start of the game. He didn't get bumbas until he got his ult. He then couldn't get his execute off on a low health Isis and got killed himself... No one was body blocking either. He then tower dived a few times after using his execute and died again. And this guy has a positive win rate on conquest???? He was bad, and behind in levels. The Apollo was awesome. It seems Apollos with that skin are nice. The Ao Kuang was really salty as fuck.

Me, Stubborn and Apollo gave each compliments all the time and backed each other up, but not this Ao. Oh, also... Ao Kuang tried to take the mana camp on super low health... I was busy dealing with Chang'e and he gets pissy because he died. Dude. Use your brain. Don't take the mana camp when you are on super low health and your allies aren't nearby.... Idiot. Don't think he quite knows how to jungle properly... despite being a conquest main? Apollo, Ganesha and myself as Anubis literally did all the work. It was practically a 3vs5. The Ao and Ah Puch were in a party together.

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-12_1

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-12_1

Stubborn Saber likes this

The Good

@Stubborn Saber @Shizophrenia @Sakura Alexia

We were up against a full premade (checked on SmiteGuru). Stubborn was getting picked on in solo lane from the Chaac and Thanatos that were sticking together like glue. When Thanatos was done with Morrigan hunting (his favourite past time), he went Loki hunting (his second favourite past time). Fortunately, we hit our late game and their crap late game kicked in so the tables reversed in our favour. They also left Poseidon alone which was great for Loki and Morrigan to bully.

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-18_1

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-18_1

Oh. Osiris (me) got top gold in clash (and 8 kills a record for Osiris) hahahahaha.

The Bad

With Stubborn. We were playing clash. We had a person on our team called GiveUp as Chang'e. Immediately, she goes 'Sorry' 'Bye' and goes AFK at base. She moves around every now and then to stay in the game. It was hell.

1 hour ago, AquilaTempestas said:

The Bad

With Stubborn. We were playing clash. We had a person on our team called GiveUp as Chang'e. Immediately, she goes 'Sorry' 'Bye' and goes AFK at base. She moves around every now and then to stay in the game. It was hell.

Well for someone with that name I would expect nothing good at all.

The conquest match was awesome though, I'm glad we didn't give up, Athena even has more damage than Loki hahaha. 73 kills is a big record, I don't think we ever did so many in a game before, it is unfortunately shown but so its my over a hundred thousand of damage mitigated, that was a lot.

The next one was fun too, carry Hel for the win! XD

With @Sakura Alexia

We were playing conquest with some of our new PS4 friends so we had a full party. Holy fuck, this game was intense. I sadly got kicked out of the game halfway through and I suppose the enemy team got overconfident that Hel was gone. But I came back and we started kicking their asses again. Game lasted almost an hour. They just kept split pushing (damn that Bastet) and keeping us on edge with fire minions coming in from all sides, but we managed to wipe them out and got the win.

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-21_2

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-09-21_2

Sakura Alexia likes this

Oh damn, I forgot to mention this.

So a couple of days ago @Stubborn Saber and I were playing Assult with some friends, I don't know if these guys were together or not or just really salty, but anyway when we engaged at the start of the battle we wiped the entire enemy team out then one by one, as we kept pushing, they left, four of the enemies did, leaving only a poor Zeus all alone, no need to say that we won but still... never found such bad people, I felt bad for the Zeus to be honest.

2 hours ago, Sakura Alexia said:

Oh damn, I forgot to mention this.

So a couple of days ago @Stubborn Saber and I were playing Assult with some friends, I don't know if these guys were together or not or just really salty, but anyway when we engaged at the start of the battle we wiped the entire enemy team out then one by one, as we kept pushing, they left, four of the enemies did, leaving only a poor Zeus all alone, no need to say that we won but still... never found such bad people, I felt bad for the Zeus to be honest.

Oh I remember that, the first game after Aquila dropped, I'm pretty sure we were with Shaii and Paladin, or Dman, maybe both.

Hahaha, yeah that was really cruel, I don't even want to know what was going on in their team chat leading up to that, Zeus was left all on his lonesome to face us 5, he never stood a chance. Good times, I think we should have more games like that when we're on a losing streak, especially in ranked matches.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:56 AM, AquilaTempestas said:

I completely erased this from my memory because it was that depressing, and now this reminder has opened old wounds, a whole 10 minutes wasted and another one of our team mates left before the game even finished, not that I blame them, but they probably got an unfair penalty. Like I always say.............. Chang'e needs a nerf, like remove her from the game kind of nerf because clearly she's so OP she even killed the person playing as her.

Okay so after a terrile losing streak in Clash I could finally win a game as Artio where I didn't even die once, though a few times it was really close. But anyway there was this Zhong Kui that was so good, he was 100% in sync. with me. There was this moment where we were taking the enemy's left phoenix, or other 3 teammates unfortunately had died, though we kept going and only the two of us were able to wipe out the entire enemy team, it was an awesome moment. It surprised me that a random could be so in sync with me without talking but it did, certainly when such things happen I am proud of being a support.

After that I had a match in conquest with 5 randoms, though our jungler and mid were together, most of the enemy team was premade too. I was Athena and I played support with Izanami as carry, though we were getting pretty much stomped on at first by the enemy Neith and Sylvanus as they were together and coordinated so well. Despite the start not being the best, once we started grouping up together there was no hope for the enemy team. Plus our jungler was a damage Cabrakan, and it was absolutely awesome to have on the team, and Sun Wukung an I were so tanky that we were so hard to take down too. Even if the enemies were mostly together they were getting baited so hard every time we went for Gold Fury or Fire Giant, when they came to contest they all died one after another, and it was so good. I also baited the enemy Rat when backing, I saw him coming for me as I was pretty low so I stopped backing at once and taunted him towards me so Sun Wukong that was right behind him killed him, I got killed by Raijin after but he was stupid enough to chase me and tower dive and also use his ult when I had like 50 hp left, he died right after. Heh, building Bloodforge and Wind Demon early doesn't pay off in the end.

Anyway I am proud of my Athena winning all her conquest matches even as solo, also proud of my 30 assists made that match. ^_^