Welcome to The Artist's Zone

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AquilaTempestas

Posting Video Links   01/23/2016

Please make sure the video shows up before posting (as in, the link turns into a video instead). If the link is not showing properly, highlight it then click 'Remove Formatting' (that's the Tx)
    • AquilaTempestas

Chat Room   05/10/2016

Unsure of how to access the Chat Room after reaching 10 posts? Look for Browse in the upper right hand corner. Hover your cursor over it and you will see Chat. Click on it. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AquilaTempestas

Memorable Matches [Smite]

87 posts in this topic

Tell us all about your recent matches!

Had a match with @Stubborn Saber. Kuku, Bellona (stubs) and Zeus (me) vs Hel, Raijin and Susano.

We spent thirty minutes on the defensive. Their Raijin kept slaughtering our team but eventually we got there in the end (naturally the Zeus juice haha). 

Well played team.

Stubborn Saber likes this

Had an Arena match recently which went very well, first off one of our team mates (Chaac) leaves at the very start because he charged to his death five times in a row, our Bastet player kept running to her death as well then began spamming "You rock" and then our Loki player left after dying to Bacchus whilst I watched because I couldn't do anything to help him; this left us handicapped at 3 vs 5.

I was support Thor this game so I did what I do best....... Troll the enemy! I chased the enemy Anubis around the map when I saw him on low health, caught and killed him twice too, then when they tried to kill me with a Xbalanque's help I kept running around and hiding behind the pillars so they couldn't touch me, so the entire enemy team chased me around; so I stunned them, teleported out and ran around for a good minute before going back to base.

Me and Bacchus also shared a moment were we stopped fighting and stood 5 feet apart from each other, we knew we couldn't kill each other even if we wanted to and tried, so we stood laughing at one another. Then our teams jumped on us, so we fought them instead.

We had no chance in winning this game anyway, might as well have a bit of fun at least and troll some people.

Pissing off an enemy diamond Loki so much as Nox, they quit the game. Ahhahahahahha revenge. Kept landing my root on him and our Ymir froze him then our Loki used his ult. Good times.

Playing as Amaterasu with Ares and Camazotz, we wiped the enemy team 8-1 within 5 minutes. Unfortunately we couldn't win it as we had game server issues. 

There was Arachne, Ymir and Chang'e on the other side (I kept getting Ice-walled in the face by Ymir, so I focused on crowd control and minion elimination)

Had three matches against a Thoth and Sun Wukong (they were in the same clan). Lost the first two (as Odin and Ah Puch) but destroyed them in the third match when I was Scylla. It was very satisfying beating them at last and landing those Scylla ults. Also helped we had a diamond Cern with us who was also destroying them.

Posted (edited)

On 4/18/2017 at 10:02 AM, AquilaTempestas said:

"Xbalanque is so small. Such a hobbit" - Mes 

gotta admit, he is pretty tiny when standing in between Odin and Hades.

@Stubborn Saber

Ha, ya can probably guess already, but yeah he spouts a lot of random shtuff like that. Good guy though and fantastic friend, very surprised we managed to win those games with him on the team hahaha, fun times.

Edited by Stubborn Saber

For once I had a nice match in arena, it was so nuce to find some nice teammates for once, all four of them, we would cheer and support each other every time someone made a kill and thanked the others for helping each other out when needed and apologizing for getting killed. Why can't teammates be like that all the time instead of salty assholes?

Also we had a really good Aphrodite in the team and she supported us really nicely, myself (Amaterasu) in particular, always following me when I got too far on the map with my strikes, I had a really fun moment at the beginning with Ao Kuang as well where we pretended to fight each other with our swords and laughed all the while.

Its so nice to find good teammates in a sea of salt.

AquilaTempestas likes this

I just won a match that I thought it would be impossible to win.

It started like this, I have a quest to complete to play 3 games as an hindu god and I only have Kali, so I just locked in as her before anyone else, then Fenrir locks in and I thought it would be tough with two assassins but makeable, then Bakasura locks in as well and I started to get worried, then Loki and I said 'well this match is lost, but I wonder if we get a full team of assassins' and guess what? We get Nemesis for last.

I really thought we would have been slaughtered but instead it was us slaughtering them, there was Kumba, Neith, Thoth, Nu Wa and Thanatos, yet we kept killing them and we barely died.

The enemy team surredered actually but there was no way they could win as we had a hundred of points more, pretty much, still it was fun.

My team - Ah Puch (me), Bastet and Khumba vs a premade Loki, Xing Tian and Jing Wei.

Bastet and I were getting slaughtered by Loki early game... things weren't looking good. We lost our tower, phoenix and almost lost our titan too... But never fear, Ah Puch late game hit and we destroyed them and won the game. I was getting targeted heavily for the majority of the game sadly. Note to everyone - do not forget to get beads against Xing.

But man, it feels great to beat a pre-made team and come back from what looked like certain defeat.

Just had an arena match as Sol and I had an enemy Loki and Nox who together did an awesome combo I must admit, too bad that their target (me) was too smart for them.

The combo was this, Nox would get into Loki and he turned invisible and use his ultimate on me right after Nox left his body and she would root me in place, too bad that every time they targeted me I would put up my healing ring of fire, damaging, and sometimes killing Loki, and healing enough to resist Nox's cripple attack and then run away as soon as she let me go.

They would have got me a few times if they didn't target me when I was near my teammates, so even if I didn't kill anyone they would protect me, they were good teammates for once.

Eventually they gave up on targeting me and went on to my teammates, but they got the same results, was fun to watch those two annoying beings die so much.

I love MOTD cooldown assault. My team decided to go with 4 Ah Puchs and 1 Vulcan.

The other team got wrecked. They couldn't do anything because us four Ah Puchs kept throwing non stop bombs and ults. It was great fun. The ultimate troll team.

We, @AquilaTempestas and @Sakura Alexia, managed to actually win two Siege matches with my brother, better yet the first one we one in just over 11 minutes! Yes we were against noobs the first time, but they could be pros one day and we still have a victory over them, plus the second team was in a party together so that was a deserved win.

Karma was cruel though and the third time pit us against players who knew exactly what they were doing, shame, we could've had a three game winning streak on Siege.

AquilaTempestas likes this

In assault cooldown with @Stubborn Saber

- We both chose Poseidon and intentionally bullied the Zeus on the other team. He was five levels behind everyone else by the end of the game.

- We both chose Nu Wa. Two other players on our team got the hint and picked her too. Total domination. So many clay soldiers. We chose Nu Wa after we got destroyed by a five person Nu Wa team in the match beforehand

- Two Poseidons again against a team of four Arachnes and a Chaac. We had two Hels and some other random. We won.

In conquest cooldown 

- I was Hercules with Stubborn as Guan Yu. Unlimited heals. We also had a Loki, Thana and Ullr.

It was a great day for hilarious troll matches.

Stubborn Saber likes this

On 4/30/2017 at 3:01 AM, AquilaTempestas said:

- We both chose Nu Wa. Two other players on our team got the hint and picked her too. Total domination. So many clay soldiers. We chose Nu Wa after we got destroyed by a five person Nu Wa team in the match beforehand

I learned something that day.......... I hate all Nu Wa teams. That was just brutal, getting nuked five times before the game even started was seriously not cool, especially on Assault were the fountain doesn't even heal you.

And that's why I avoid playing reduced cool-down matches normally, I'll end up on the team getting trolled! 

That 11 minute Siege match with my brother, @AquilaTempestas and @Sakura Alexia, our first victory as a full Siege team!

I played Fenrir, my brother played Ra, Aquila played Ah Puch and Sakura played Izanami, the enemy comprised of Ares, Guan Yu, Demonic Pact Anubis (Rank 8) and Neith; in the early game left side (Aquila and Sakura) went very well and was pushed all the way back to their tower, mean while on the right side things were not going as well, I'd died twice and my brother once.

Since Ares got tired of having his arse handed to him on left he jumped to the right and I killed him, so left tower fell, every one else on the enemy team had also gone right and was swiftly mopped up by me and my brother, from here on it was utter domination.

Yes three of the enemy were noobs that probably hadn't played much, if any, Siege and non of them were in a party, but we won! And a win is a win, I'll take it.

Not really a memorable one, but more of a living nightmare. This happened on arena as I was trying to level up some guardians.

My team.

Arachne, Ao Kuang, Scylla (all in a party), Loki and Ganesha (me). We got 4 kills in total.

vs

Enemy team. All in a clan. All diamond. Two of them had over 1000 assists.

Chaac, Xbalanque, Arachne, Hades and Netih. 37 kills in total. It got to a point they were just standing there not doing anything.

It was a slaughter.

Holy hell, what a match of conquest! This game was an hour long and we won even though we were down 20 kills.

Tazland team -

@Sakura Alexia Medusa

@VectorLogic Susano

@Lightningblade49 Kuku

@Stubborn Saber Guan Yu

and myself as Loki. Whilst everyone on the team was defending, I was off split pushing. 

We were up against a Nox, Ne Zha, Thor, Ares and Medusa. Well done team. We got the job done. Can't wait until the next round of conquest!

Sakura Alexia likes this

3 minutes ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Holy hell, what a match of conquest! This game was an hour long and we won even though we were down 20 kills.

Tazland team -

@Sakura Alexia Medusa

@VectorLogic Susano

@Lightningblade49 Kuku

@Stubborn Saber Guan Yu

and myself as Loki. Whilst everyone on the team was defending, I was off split pushing. 

We were up against a Nox, Ne Zha, Thor, Ares and Medusa. Well done team. We got the job done. Can't wait until the next round of conquest!

A setup for a disaster that didn't end up like a disaster in the end, I can see our enemies being desperate for losing now XD

15 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

A setup for a disaster that didn't end up like a disaster in the end, I can see our enemies being desperate for losing now XD

Ha ha ha yeah, they must've been a bit salty afterwards, wondering how on earth they manage to lose it.

In the end, when we were all on the same level, our combined powers and communication, gave us the upper hand.