Welcome to The Artist's Zone

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AquilaTempestas

Posting Video Links   01/23/2016

Please make sure the video shows up before posting (as in, the link turns into a video instead). If the link is not showing properly, highlight it then click 'Remove Formatting' (that's the Tx)
    • AquilaTempestas

Chat Room   05/10/2016

Unsure of how to access the Chat Room after reaching 10 posts? Look for Browse in the upper right hand corner. Hover your cursor over it and you will see Chat. Click on it. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AquilaTempestas

Smite Rage

76 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, AquilaTempestas said:

It is not the support's job to ward. Everyone should ward you selfish prick. 

Oh so you think you're so good because you got all the kills that you waited to get? Oh so good! 

So when we die, you laugh but when you die out of your own stupidity, then you tell everyone to be quiet. Right. Can't take the heat I take it, but you can dish it.

Just wish we had a full premade conquest team. 

Yeah he got all the kills and we all got underleveled, myself in particular, I can't tank properly if I am underleveled, I won't have enough defense for it, just because you're support it doesn't mean you don't need kills like everyone else, maybe not many but still they are useful to not fall behind in level.

Also yes everyone is supposed to ward, but not in the first stages in the game, because no one expects people to start rotating the first minutes, but it seems like almost all the teams we faught against were like that, all bunched up together, and all picking on a single person, even a guardian can't survive being ganked from 3 people at once in the first stages of the game, yet it kept happening, I tried to run and save myself but its not my fault if I couldn't.

Besides today it looked like everyone liked to target me for some reason, regardless of who I was, it happened as Sol too, and on the arena match as Izanami, that frreaking Cabrakan wouldn't leave me alone at all.

But the last conquest match was really awful, and in the end the prick stood at base doing nothing, even when our titan was being attacked from all sides from the minions and I couldn't kill them because Athena does zero damage. He got reported in the end but still...

Like you said was he a 5 years old or something?

25 minutes ago, MasKaiHilFantic said:

Wait, so this is a SMITE version of the Firing Range?

Pretty much, a lot of annoying stuff happens when you play online with casuals, this is the cancer of online games, salty teammates.

AquilaTempestas likes this

When you're playing Ao Kuang/Loki and the enemy team decides to focus on you for the entire match making sure you can't do anything. When I mean focus, I mean ignoring everyone else to chase me down. 

Example of horrible team today. Serqet would poison me. Bee man would slow me. Tyr would come charging in with his fearless. Nu Wa would use her minions to body block me. And then there was Sun WuKong. I love teams like this. So much fun making me absolutely useless and unable to do a damn thing but die and watch my teammates die as poor Ao Kuang.

The almost all warrior team was awful to go up against as well as Loki. Four warriors and that bloody Ravana wouldn't stop chasing me around the map. Oh look, another teammate is on low health! Let's ignore them and go for the full health Loki instead. That was me in arena today as I was trying to work towards the big 90 wins. 

It's been a bad day for my boys. I think its Smite's way of saying I should play someone else this week and give those two losers a break :( I did manage to win my other games when I was someone other than my two mains.

Sakura Alexia likes this

3 minutes ago, AquilaTempestas said:

When you're playing Ao Kuang/Loki and the enemy team decides to focus on you for the entire match making sure you can't do anything. When I mean focus, I mean ignoring everyone else to chase me down. 

Example of horrible team today. Serqet would poison me. Bee man would slow me. Tyr would come charging in with his fearless. Nu Wa would use her minions to body block me. And then there was Sun WuKong. I love teams like this. So much fun making me absolutely useless and unable to do a damn thing but die and watch my teammates die as poor Ao Kuang.

The almost all warrior team was awful to go up against as well as Loki. Four warriors and that bloody Ravana wouldn't stop chasing me around the map. Oh look, another teammate is on low health! Let's ignore them and go for the full health Loki instead. That was me in arena today as I was trying to work towards the big 90 wins. 

It's been a bad day for my boys. I think its Smite's way of saying I should play someone else this week and give those two losers a break :( I did manage to win my other games when I was someone other than my two mains.

That team was awful, we just couldn't get close at all, they were pretty much ganging up on anyone all at once, I hate teams that make focusing someone the only strategy they know and use, its really awful.

If its only a single person focusing you it's okay, its only one, but the entire team is just unfair, unless its a team fight, but those were not.

I hate when I am trying out a new character and I either get focused or I have idiot teammates that keep dying on their own, or even ones that do nothing at all.

I was trying Ne Zha and for some reason I played three games and the enemy team really liked to focus a single person, this pretty much happened to everyone, but one match was especially bad as the enemy team had us cornered in our own base, they would literally stand outside of the entrances and we couldn't get out at all.

While another match I was playing as Terra and at the start we were winning, I kept stunning people and my teammates would kill them, in the end we still lost and what to know why? One of our teammates came into the match and stood inside the base doing nothing at all for the entire duration of it, it was also a freaking diamond Bellona! It didn't even leave she just stood there the entire time.

And last match I tried Terra in Clash, we had a good team combination, pretty balanced but guess what? My teammates always decided to go off on their own, why do you even have a guardian then? They spent like 10 minutes dying while I desperately tried to keep them alive, after that we finally managed to get a kill and guess who it was of? Myself! As a freaking guardian...  and it wasn't my fault if they died as I was able to land my stuns, they just wouldn't run away, not even when I used my ultimate to boost their speed.

Sometimes Smite just sucks and it feels like the game hates you.

Fucking Neith and her shitty ass stun.

Nox used to be my most hated, but she can be countered. But fucking Neith and that shit stun? Fuck that shit.

I love being stunned by Neith for a few seconds then mauled by Kaldr. 

Gah.

Sakura Alexia likes this

Oh I love teams that focus 5 on 1 their only strategy, you're not good at all, you're only jerks that take away the fun of playing this game.

They were doing insane damange too, on Artio no less... what's with today's players and wins? Its a game chill out and enjoy it, don't make it fucking hell on earth for everyone else.

Just had the most frustrating ever game in ranked joust in recent memory.

It was me as Anubis with a random Athena and Hou Yi.

Straight away, the Athena was pinging our Hou Yi all over the map going you rock cancel that. SHE NEVER STOPPED. IT WENT ON ALL MATCH. WHAT THE FUCK.

I couldn't concentrate at all because of fucking Athena being a shit head so I died over and over again to the Neith, Ganesha and Zeus combination who were all in a party together naturally.

I don't know what she was so mad about. Was she mad at the Hou Yi because he had more assists than kills? Who the fuck gives a shit?

Our Athena did nothing. She was so busy pinging the Hou Yi she let me die over and over again then started pinging me as well.

What the fuck am I supposed to do when Neith stuns me, Ganesha silences me then Zeus chain lightning bolts me to death whilst you are too busy pinging Hou Yi to actually act like a bloody guardian? How the fuck did you even get to gold with that sort of a personality? What a piece of a shit team mate you are. You'd rather 'you rock cancel that' the Hou Yi than actually protect your teammates and do something useful? 

Cancel that. Just had an even worse game right after this. So I tried Anubis again wanting to restore some dignity and the same old shit happened. We were again up against a premade made up of Ymir, Khumba and Skadi. My team was Anubis (me), Kuzenbo and Nike. Doomed from the start. I don't know why they didn't choose a hunter. Of course, the enemy focuses on me only whenever they had the chance. I got put to sleep by Khumba, frozen by Ymir then raped by Skadi. Whose fault is that? Of course Nike blames me for it like I could do anything about it. Our Kuzenbo kept pushing enemies out of my reach and just watched me die then Nike charged into battle ALONE every single time and blamed me for her death.

So many retards in ranked. Don't play solo ranked, people. It'll drive you up the wall with the amount of stupidity and selfishness that goes on.

Sakura Alexia likes this

Just watching the patch notes for 4.16 and what do I hear? You did not dare to buff fucking Cu Culainn Hi-Rez, you did not right? That guy is fucking insanely powerful and you are buffing him? What the actual fuck? I can't believe it, is way more overpowered than when Cernunnos came out and even Artio is less OP too, he doesn't need buffs, he needs tons and tons of nerfs!

Seriously that guy is insane as it is...

Fuck you Hi-Rez for nerfing Skadi again too... I hate you guys.

22 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

Just watching the patch notes for 4.16 and what do I hear? You did not dare to buff fucking Cu Culainn Hi-Rez, you did not right? That guy is fucking insanely powerful and you are buffing him? What the actual fuck? I can't believe it, is way more overpowered than when Cernunnos came out and even Artio is less OP too, he doesn't need buffs, he needs tons and tons of nerfs!

Seriously that guy is insane as it is...

Fuck you Hi-Rez for nerfing Skadi again too... I hate you guys.

Apparently its because Chu doesn't do all that great in the pro scene and the game is balanced around what the pros feel since they're the ones that promote the game. I think in the casual scene people tend to struggle against him because we're still trying to figure out the best way to counter him, but he's middle tier in the pro scene.

Nerfing Skadi is a must. Permafrost is ridiculously OP, lol. You should've seen how awful it was last year... *shudder* She literally turns a team fight around when she uses it. She's gotten away way too many times with bloody permafrost. One of the most broken moves in the game.

1 minute ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Apparently its because Chu doesn't do all that great in the pro scene and the game is balanced around what the pros feel since they're the ones that promote the game. I think in the casual scene people tend to struggle against him because we're still trying to figure out the best way to counter him, but he's middle tier in the pro scene.

Nerfing Skadi is a must. Permafrost is ridiculously OP, lol. You should've seen how awful it was last year... *shudder* She literally turns a team fight around when she uses it. She's gotten away way too many times with bloody permafrost. One of the most broken moves in the game.

I refuse to believe that Cu doesn't do good at all, they should not listen only to the pros there are tons of other player that actually struggle against him like us, he's ridiculous, you saw that he is like top ban for warriors in ranked, that has to mean something.

And well I main Skadi so I am angry about that nerf but I guess I'll deal with it, the one on Kaldr was way worse.

13 hours ago, Sakura Alexia said:

I refuse to believe that Cu doesn't do good at all, they should not listen only to the pros there are tons of other player that actually struggle against him like us, he's ridiculous, you saw that he is like top ban for warriors in ranked, that has to mean something.

And well I main Skadi so I am angry about that nerf but I guess I'll deal with it, the one on Kaldr was way worse.

I actually want to play Chu more so I can understand him better, but he's not in top picks for solo lane for a reason. Bellona, Osiris and Sun are better than him. If you lose your lane to a Chu it's because they are doing a better job of staying ahead than you are and know how to solo lane.

Right now it's fuck assault. Hey, let's give my team a terrible combination but give the enemy team a great one every single match so you can lose 15+ matches in a row! Too scared to play conquest in case my lose streak carries over there too.

There's nothing wrong with going up against a Zeus, Poseidon and Ah Puch combo. Nothing at all. 

Hey let's give the enemy team some high powered mages and give my team none of those!

Let's give the enemy a Chang'e or a Hel. Let's give my team Guan Yu. Fuck that.

This has been every single bloody match. Fuck this is abusive relationship. Bloody hell Smite, why are you so cruel? Why does the enemy team always end up with a much superior team combination and a proper healer whilst we end up with four assassins or four tanks and a Guan Yu for healing?

Fuck. This. Shit. When I solo queue, my bunch of randoms naturally gets pitted against a full premade.

Why do I still play this game?

What is this shit? From 50% win rate to a 47% win rate. I did have more wins than losses before. Now it's 20 more losses :( 

Fuck. The awful loss streak was when I decided to go pure tank and play Vamana with no boots. The only way they managed to kill me was by the entire team ganging up on me. If you are tanking in assault, don't get boots. Get more defense. This build works wonders - I had top gold, top player damage and top player kills and assists lol.

Go Stone of Gaia > Breastplate of Valor > Frostbound Hammer > Hide of the Urchin > Hide of the Nemean > Mystical Mail. I ended up going this build after dying six times. 

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-08-29_1

@Sakura Alexia @Stubborn Saber

Sakura Alexia likes this

1 hour ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Right now it's fuck assault. Hey, let's give my team a terrible combination but give the enemy team a great one every single match so you can lose 15+ matches in a row! Too scared to play conquest in case my lose streak carries over there too.

There's nothing wrong with going up against a Zeus, Poseidon and Ah Puch combo. Nothing at all. 

Hey let's give the enemy team some high powered mages and give my team none of those!

Let's give the enemy a Chang'e or a Hel. Let's give my team Guan Yu. Fuck that.

This has been every single bloody match. Fuck this is abusive relationship. Bloody hell Smite, why are you so cruel? Why does the enemy team always end up with a much superior team combination and a proper healer whilst we end up with four assassins or four tanks and a Guan Yu for healing?

Fuck. This. Shit. When I solo queue, my bunch of randoms naturally gets pitted against a full premade.

Why do I still play this game?

What is this shit? From 50% win rate to a 47% win rate. I did have more wins than losses before. Now it's 20 more losses :( 

Fuck. The awful loss streak was when I decided to go pure tank and play Vamana with no boots. They couldn't kill me. If you are tanking in assault, don't get boots. Get more defense. This build works wonders - I had top gold, top player damage and top player kills and assists lol.

Go Stone of Gaia > Breastplate of Valor > Frostbound Hammer > Hide of the Urchin > Hide of the Nemean > Mystical Mail. I ended up going this build after dying six times. 

My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2017-08-29_1

@Sakura Alexia @Stubborn Saber

One of the losses was my fault. :(

My net decided to die on me since I was completely destroying the enemy team, poor Neith.

15 hours ago, AquilaTempestas said:

Yep, Smite's being a dick right meow. Can't get a win in a single game mode other my last 3 sessions and I just keep get irritated trying, time for a break from this before I go insane, it'll give me time to get a bit done on FFXV anyway. I'll be back playing again in about a week or so.

14 hours ago, Sakura Alexia said:

One of the losses was my fault. :(

My net decided to die on me since I was completely destroying the enemy team, poor Neith.

I cry every time........

That game went from a 10 minute squash favoring us, to a 27 minute train wreck and we were the trains passengers. We missed 2 other quadra/potential penta kills that game and each time we got to the titan they all spawned back in again. So deflating.

Fuck Skadi players other than @Sakura Alexia

We're playing assault and I get Aphrodite. I'm sorry, but I can't heal everyone at the same time. I can only heal one person at a time and my priority goes to the frontliners.

Maybe if you weren't such an idiot, you'd still be alive. Jesus, why are Skadi players so fucking aggressive? The same goes for Artemis mains.

I hate being the healer in assault.

Sakura Alexia likes this

Stupid people thinking they are better than anyone, and that have no idea how to have fun at all.

So after I come back after the last match of conquest where I played jungler Bellona and @AquilaTempestas played solo lane Loki I notic some messages of the enemies and also one of our teammates (Hou Yi) bragging about things, first the enemy Geb bragged on how good his team was when in reality it was their Aphrodite doing everything for them, and also Hou Yi said "the loser team should stick with traditional roles", clearly referring to us, when his stupuid friend playing support was Cu Chulainn, a warrior, you can't exactly tell us what to do now can you? Also the enemy team can't judge either because their solo was Izanami.

Freaking idiots...

Just now, Sakura Alexia said:

Stupid people thinking they are better than anyone, and that have no idea how to have fun at all.

So after I come back after the last match of conquest where I played jungler Bellona and @AquilaTempestas played solo lane Loki I notic some messages of the enemies and also one of our teammates (Hou Yi) bragging about things, first the enemy Geb bragged on how good his team was when in reality it was their Aphrodite doing everything for them, and also Hou Yi said "the loser team should stick with traditional roles", clearly referring to us, when his stupuid friend playing support was Cu Chulainn, a warrior, you can't exactly tell us what to do now can you? Also the enemy team can't judge either because their solo was Izanami.

Freaking idiots...

People take it so seriously. It's casuals. We're allowed to experiment with roles. Besides, Hades was doing all the work. Hou Yi just jumped in afterwards.

2 hours ago, AquilaTempestas said:

People take it so seriously. It's casuals. We're allowed to experiment with roles. Besides, Hades was doing all the work. Hou Yi just jumped in afterwards.

Yes, or even me, most of the time those two didn't even follow us and got us killed.

Why do I keep torturing myself in attempting to improve my win rate percentage in assault which has dropped from 50 percent to 46%?

I love how my team usually ends up with a shit combination whilst the other team has superior synergy with a great combination.

I mean... what the fuck? Why game? Why do I keep insisting on playing assault?

Of course, there's nothing wrong with going up against a Nox, Zeus, Ah Puch, Hades... and our team has nothing like that and someone re rolls the healer.

Gah. Can I take a year long break? Might have to come back next year.

Two glorious matches in arena.

First one? I was Chang'e and our idiotic teammates (Isis, Thanatos, Erlang and Hachiman) thought it would be awesome to always run off on their own and get ganked. Good one, guys. Real smart. So fucking Isis pings me non stop going 'attack' when there's a siege minion and a wave at our door step. I'm like 'defend' and she goes 'no attack'. I mean, do these people not understand it is the minions that win the game? And then I get trapped by Cabrakan and I die because he's building damage Cabraken. "Nice Job" says Isis. I just reply with "Thanks". Idiots. Don't go running off on your own. Don't ignore the damn minions. I was the only one defending the bloody portal. Oh, I'm sorry, I'M ON COOL DOWN. No. I can't heal you every single bloody second. I'm just heading over to the xbox for the weekend to play anything other than Smite. Sick of idiots this week. My mind is driving me insane.

Second game? Our Ah Puch doesn't even load in so right from the beginning it's a 4 vs 5. Automatic loss yay.

Sakura Alexia likes this

Why the fuck are all Kukus double stacking now? Isn't it enough the damage he can do already? Fucking dumb god for fucking dumb players, stupid tornadoes that take the whole lane and do insane damage, fuck that, its fucking stupid.

Also why are all guardians and warriors building damage? Why is there always a double healer on the enemy team as well? Why is so fucking fun to focus one single person with the entire team all the time?

And all in ONE single match...

2 minutes ago, Sakura Alexia said:

Why the fuck are all Kukus double stacking now? Isn't it enough the damage he can do already? Fucking dumb god for fucking dumb players, stupid tornadoes that take the whole lane and do insane damage, fuck that, its fucking stupid.

Also why are all guardians and warriors building damage? Why is there always a double healer on the enemy team as well? Why is so fucking fun to focus one single person with the entire team all the time?

And all in ONE single match...

His passive gives him more power with stacking items. The more mana he has, the more power he gets.

*plays Kuku*

Warriors build damage because it's not conquest and they have high base damage (but low scaling). Guardians because guardians are simply OP and sometimes you can't rely on the team so they build damage. You single out the one person on the enemy team who will be the likely threat.

1 minute ago, AquilaTempestas said:

His passive gives him more power with stacking items. The more mana he has, the more power he gets.

*plays Kuku*

Warriors build damage because it's not conquest and they have high base damage (but low scaling). Guardians because guardians are simply OP and sometimes you can't rely on the team so they build damage. You single out the one person on the enemy team who will be the likely threat.

Still dumb, he could one shot me as Athena just with the tornado! Also they singled out everyone, not only me, literally 5 people all around you, actually scratch that, completely in your face so you couldn't move at all, blocking every way and movement.

Damage guardians still suck, especially this Artio who had Aphrodite healing her the entire time, she almost never switched to anyone.

Not saying you're a dumb player cuz you play Kuku, you and LB are actually the only people I am okay with, but seriously he's so freaking annoying and easy to use, he's an awful mage to go up against, and you should know it better than me.

Why I can't win a game of Clash today? Played 3 games, of course in the first one we had a stupid DC, not sure if the player was new or anything cuz he didn't have many points but if it was well that is absolutely no way to play idiot, if you do that from the start then don't play at all. We eneded up surrendering at 10.

Second game, well... there is something wrong if you do almost top damage as tank Artio second only to Kali but only by like a 100 of points, and the only kill we did would have been mine if it wasn't stolen by Thor at the last second, but I still set it up. We ended up 1 to 17... they destroyed us, my team was completely useless.

Last game, we has a more balanced team against a team of squishies easy no? Well nope we got destroyed again, even when the enemy team would kill me by using all the shit they had my teammates were dumb enough to die as well instead of doing anything to kill them after they spammed everything on poor Artio.

This game mode hates me... I guess I deserved it after I got a really nice winning streak and absolutely capable and nice teammates for a few days.